Daps
Reppin
Elm City
My god

nikkas have such simple minds

Thank god Jayz doesnt fukk with any of you on here

All nikkas do all day is look for shyt to dig up,

So since you guys love a good receipt

Don't forget when Nike gave the POLICE a discount and the coli went on "strike" aka " no more nike"

Yet jump back on board when Kap done the deal

U nikkas are full of shyt
This gonna get ignored like the plague

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How many if these folks chiming in on this man's personal decision to cut his hair are willing to give this young brotha a job?

This black man is trying to get out of the street and feed his family through legal means. I'm pretty sure there isn't a long line of white or black owned companies looking to hire former gang members, who possibly have criminal records.

He is doing what he feels needs to do to get where he needs to be in life... cause none of yall are paying his Bills. if one of yall talking down wanna hire him as is and if he had a bunch of job offers then maybe he wouldn't have to cover up gang tats or cut his dreads to clean up his image. But we all know yall full of shyt and wont put your money where your mouth and tweets are.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s the principle. I’m not for any group, white or black, that feels their job is to civilize black people or teach us how to behave. They aren’t in it to help black kids; they’re in it because they think black folks need to be tamed.

The kid feels like he wants a fresh start? Fine, you take him to a black barber and pay them to give the kid a professional cut and experience.

Those pictures were some straight up plantation type stuff that the woman manipulated the kids into taking to serve her own ego and subconsciously show she’s in charge.

Are the pics I'll advised? Absolutely. But it's a grassroots charity.. doubt they have a PR team staffed to curate their tweets. There are lot of post on that twitter account. Someone had to look past all the post of smiling black kids and positive things to find a 3 year old pic that could be taken negatively. Think about that for a second.

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
Hot 97 and the breakfast club have been SILENT on this one and on the police brutality comments.

If it was anyone else they would have been in the rumor report, donkey of the day, etc.

It goes to show how much power Jay has and people are scared to speak out.

If it wasnt for forums like the coli and social media, these conversations would be confined to barbershops and whatnot.

Daps
My god

nikkas have such simple minds

Thank god Jayz doesnt fukk with any of you on here

All nikkas do all day is look for shyt to dig up,

So since you guys love a good receipt

Don't forget when Nike gave the POLICE a discount and the coli went on "strike" aka " no more nike"

Yet jump back on board when Kap done the deal

U nikkas are full of shyt
Why does every defense of Jay Z come with a "what about this though"?

Just ignore the thread or atleast defend Jay Z on his own merit.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
he has a video repeatedly mushing a female in the face. All they have to do is give it a media push and he done. Plus they can get a couple groupies from his past to say he raped them.

They just need to pay Foxy more than Jay paying her

Daps
Yall are way too driven by tweets and someone else telling you what happened instead of looking into things yourselves. That resist programming twitter is trying to steer the narrative and it's working.

This is just the way of the world now and it’s no way around it. The only thing that matters today is Headlines and the narrative that particular writer wants to paint. Look at all the “omg I’m done with jay-z” comments over shyt thats happened in this past 3 months lmao. This just shows you that the majority are controlled by narratives now
:yeshrug:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
It’s the principle. I’m not for any group, white or black, that feels their job is to civilize black people or teach us how to behave. They aren’t in it to help black kids; they’re in it because they think black folks need to be tamed.

The kid feels like he wants a fresh start? Fine, you take him to a black barber and pay them to give the kid a professional cut and experience.

Those pictures were some straight up plantation type stuff that the woman manipulated the kids into taking to serve her own ego and subconsciously show she’s in charge.

Repped