One of the NFL/Jay Z's #InspireChange Group is cutting dreads for better life

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
Jay z has them scared( well the people behind him), everybody that comes to those stations for a interview mention jay z

One thing I can admit is that jay z is the most powerful person in rap/hiphop and anything that has to do with it

Those white boys made moves to put him above and all these other dudes have to kiss the ring

You 100 percent correct . That and his pull, the artist he could convince not to come up there or do shows and the money lost it would cost em. He's powerful within that industry and it shows.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
They pulling up more receipts on these folks..yikes

This is who Roc Nation “vetted”? I would love to see what kind of research that team did.

These are the type of nonprofits who will do everything except give black people real resources to succeed. Their business is to keep giving medicine for black trauma, not try to cure it. They benefit by showing themselves giving black kids proverbial crumbs, but they’ll never give the entire full meal so blacks can succeed on their own.

It’s a wicked game. You even have (alleged :comeon:) black folks in here talking “but but look at the good work they’re doing!” Not realizing they are doing the bare minimum with the amount of funding they receive.

They’ll show themselves cutting a black kid’s hair, but if that kid comes and ask them to pay for his barber school tuition, or better yet, ask them to pay his barber chair rental for a few months while he gains his clientele, they wouldn’t do it. They’d tell him it’s not in their budget or that’s against their rules.

It is truly chess and not checkers. :mjpls:

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
I have a feeling Jay is/was not aware of this shyt nor do I think his team will micromanage every aspect of this inspire/NFL deal, but he will catch all sorts of L’s for proximity.

Jay/Roc Nation hands-picked the charities. NFL made sure this was mentioned in the press releases so all the blame is placed on him. They get the viewers back and he gets the backlash. #ChessNotCheckers

NFL, Roc Nation Donate $400k in Chicago, Meek Mill and Meghan Show Support
"We're told the groups were hand-selected and vetted by Roc Nation"