One of the NFL/Jay Z's #InspireChange Group is cutting dreads for better life

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
this is who is getting money by Inspire Change?? :picard:

This right here is a good idea if these kids dont go up there and c00n up and work against their own folks.

If they can infiltrate and make changes in their community and make Chicago goods livable, thats a W.

However having a sorceress wrinkled skin skinny WW cut the dreads of black men is a :scusthov: move

---

Superstar
Daps
NFL is definitely working with them, from SI

My face went from Jay donated money wicked
:salute:

Read the crusher tweets was like wait :dahell:
I don't understand

ReRead the original article with was like look, at this :why::snoop::scust:

This is a sunken cost now; Jay Z needs either to cut strings or fire his whole team. How can you continuously fukk up on every single step?

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
It really disappoints me to see what Jay has become.

:snoop:

The optics on this are terrible. I cant even look at the pictures in the OP without feeling disgusted, angered, and confused as to how we even got to this point in life and the world at large. When has respectabity politics ever worked Jay? How shortisghted is this? Even civil rughts activists were killed wearing their best suits and ties...what purpose does this serve other than to appease racist whites at this point? Cutting off dreadlocks?

:why:

Yo I seriously cannot...i can't.

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
That was from a DVD, it was a family member and they were playing around if i remember correctly

Yeah it's from Backstage. That woman is Chaka Pilgrim, who ran the office at Rocafella from the jump and was the president of Roc Nation. Now she runs Jay's visual company. She's basically like their sister so it's context to the video.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
BTW I don't know whether to one star this thread or five star it cause this is so shocking and apalling.

:snoop:

Either way I think I might be finally done with Jay-Z after this...

N.J. wrestler forced to cut dreadlocks still targeted over hair, lawyer says

Why is our hair always a problem in this society?
I legit get disgusted sometimes seeing white people working at whole foods or some shyt witb dreads and tattoos gainfully employed bit look at how many brothas and sistas out there have been cut their damn hair for nothing just to get a job from some latent racist white people catering to their xenophobia, bigotry, and ignorance...

:martin:

I dont even have dreads but damnit Ive rocked my hair big and natural before proudly when I was younger. This some goddamn slavery prison bullshyt...stripping the identity away of black people by cutting their dreads like wtf is this babylon nonsense? Why does this society continue to try to do this?

:mjcry:

No matter how we alter our physical we always gonna be seen as undesirable by white society. Ive always said be black and proud cause at the end of the day...you got no choice...

I could never cosign no bullshyt like this Jay. Never in a million years. Why? Cause I dont get shook of how others perceive me to the point I cater to their xenophobia. You got a problem with me, my hair, my African feautures, my black skin, my African name? Thats your fukking problem...not mine. Time to let go of the ghost...this nikka has become just Beyonce's husband at this point.

But this severe lack of hubris is beyond disconcerting....
:francis:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Were the boys forced to cut their dreads, or did they choose to cut their dreads? Funny how yall are assuming that it's the former as if black men are incapable of making these kinds of decisions on their own.

Yall are way too driven by tweets and someone else telling you what happened instead of looking into things yourselves. That resist programming twitter is trying to steer the narrative and it's working.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I dont get it. Why are you guys confused ? Jay has an all white staff for Tidal. Why is this even surprising ? This is classic Jay
My face went from Jay donated money wicked
:salute:

Read the crusher tweets was like wait :dahell:
I don't understand

ReRead the original article with was like look, at this :why::snoop::scust:

This is a sunken cost now; Jay Z needs either to cut strings or fire his whole team. How can you continuously fukk up on every single step?