One of the NFL/Jay Z's #InspireChange Group is cutting dreads for better life

Benefited

Banned
Daps
When I finish for the day, I'm going to sit down and look at the bigger picture and where Jay and Bey fit into it.

They had Beyonce be the face of Ban Bossy. Something "aimed" at making women be outspoken.

They are using Jayz to spearhead movements aimed at cowing black men, stripping us of our fire and what distinguishes us.

Moves are being made.

Can't blame Jayz and Beyonce for this,its just a sign of the times. Black assimilation is at all time highs as nikkas have been striving to be just like the white man for decades now. Chief tried to tell you about these rich nikkas speaking that #BlackExcellence shyt.

Becoming like the white man is not BlackExcellence

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
My god

nikkas have such simple minds

Thank god Jayz doesnt fukk with any of you on here

All nikkas do all day is look for shyt to dig up,

So since you guys love a good receipt

Don't forget when Nike gave the POLICE a discount and the coli went on "strike" aka " no more nike"

Yet jump back on board when Kap done the deal

U nikkas are full of shyt

Leave my daddy alone...bu bu but what about Nike! :mjcry:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
l3mHlWp.png

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
It’s the principle. I’m not for any group, white or black, that feels their job is to civilize black people or teach us how to behave. They aren’t in it to help black kids; they’re in it because they think black folks need to be tamed.

The kid feels like he wants a fresh start? Fine, you take him to a black barber and pay them to give the kid a professional cut and experience.

Those pictures were some straight up plantation type stuff that the woman manipulated the kids into taking to serve her own ego and subconsciously show she’s in charge.

I posted this video in a thread I made about Rickey Smiley, and the bolded is exactly why I couldn't stand this video.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Nike gave them money as well, same Nike that still works with the NFL, same Nike that gave Kaep an endorsement deal, same Nike that donated to the Republican party :sas2:

Until we understand that all of us got bloody hands in this shyt and how folks play both sides to the middle.....we will never fully understand how to combat this shyt.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I guess he’s insinuating that jay did foul shyt. But you already know Irv constantly praises jay and here’s j prince last week

But coli gon coli :hubie:

:mjlol: You really believe that? They get money together.

images

Jay Z Signs Middleweight Boxing Champ Andre Ward to Roc Nation Sports

James Prince (also referred to as J. Prince) (born October 31, 1964) is a music executive, promoter, CEO of Houston-based Rap-a-Lot Records, and manager of boxer Andre Ward and previously Floyd Mayweather Jr.

James Prince - Wikipedia

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Hot 97 and the breakfast club have been SILENT on this one and on the police brutality comments.

If it was anyone else they would have been in the rumor report, donkey of the day, etc.

It goes to show how much power Jay has and people are scared to speak out.

If it wasnt for forums like the coli and social media, these conversations would be confined to barbershops and whatnot.

Jay z has them scared( well the people behind him), everybody that comes to those stations for a interview mention jay z

One thing I can admit is that jay z is the most powerful person in rap/hiphop and anything that has to do with it

Those white boys made moves to put him above and all these other dudes have to kiss the ring