One of the NFL/Jay Z's #InspireChange Group is cutting dreads for better life

invalid

Banned
Daps
Jay Z, one of y’all own, has done more damage to the black community than the boule Illuminati. :sas2:

Talk about sell out.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
giphy.gif

This is some ole bullshyt:hhh: it's like it's a parody meant to neuter black folks fukk is this bullshyt?!?:why:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Again....where are the stans? Yall been mighty fukkin quiet....:patrice:

....mighty quiet:jbhmm:

The only opinion that matters is that of the black youth and former gang members that the organization is working with.

It's easy to post and tweet from the comfort of your suburban home. Looks like this org really in the streets.

This is crazy af :mjlol:

:jbhmm:Can we find the kids that cut off their hair cut and asked was they forced or paid off

:jbhmm: I also find it funny there was no post about the money being giving in the locker room, but a post about fukkery and the ghouls come out:mjpls:

This the kid that cut his hair

FlusteredNauticalIndianrockpython-size_restricted.gif

Jay stans tryna avoid this thread or flip all the shyt hes doing

Ball game

@Stepintoaworld see you quiet when the narrative no longer fits. He clearly states it was his decision to cut his hair and shouts out the organization for helping him in life.

I believe he sincerely believes in what he's doing, attempting to rehabilitate his thinking and behavior for a more promising future. While it's a clear shame that he's being used by Jay-z as a prop in his performative sham of a social justice campaign, I wish breh all the best. :francis:

Just a snapshot so ppl can see that none of this really matters.