All Star
Daps
I wonder how much this crazy lady got from the NFL Hov stimulus package

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
@JMurder @No1 @Nigerianwonder putting in that overtime.
I think you have more posts in any one of these threads than I do in all of them. :yeshrug:

Edit: Actually checked... Outside of this thread we're actually probably neck and neck. You're in a few threads I haven't posted in. You out post me in a couple, and I out post you in a couple

Last edited:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
he has a video repeatedly mushing a female in the face. All they have to do is give it a media push and he done. Plus they can get a couple groupies from his past to say he raped them.
That was from a DVD, it was a family member and they were playing around if i remember correctly

Daps
This shyt is so fukking sickening. :hhh:

I've actually softened my position on locks over the years. I've had mine since '96 and I used to be super protective about my hair and other fellow nappy heads. Went through the phase of looking down on "fashion dreads", went through periods of keeping my locks covered around strangers, etc. I remember how pissed I was that Cedric Benson cut his locks off before the NFL combine because he was purposely trying to assimilate and said he didn't want his appearance to hurt his draft stock or be associated with Ricky Williams. So this shyt really hits a nerve with me.

Fukk any and everybody who associates the beauty of locked hair with racist associations to crime. And not like I ever needed a reason to say it cuz I never fukked with camel in the first place, but if he in any way co-signed this degrading humiliating bullshyt, than FUKK JAY-Z :pacspit:

Daps
I need a Mal & Rory take

:russ:

Mal gonna blame social media or say there's a conspiracy against heterosexual black men. :snoop:

Then he's gonna say some clout chasing bullshyt like, "while y'all was playing that new 2K with JoJo and Leroy from down the block, I was in LA playing that shyt with the actual nikkas that's in the game."

Then he's gonna spend 20 minutes talking about how rappers don't need to drop singles anymore. :pachaha:

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
My god

nikkas have such simple minds

Thank god Jayz doesnt fukk with any of you on here

All nikkas do all day is look for shyt to dig up,

So since you guys love a good receipt

Don't forget when Nike gave the POLICE a discount and the coli went on "strike" aka " no more nike"

Yet jump back on board when Kap done the deal

U nikkas are full of shyt