One of the most frustrating things youll see today: Jeff Bezos wealth visualized in pixels

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:gucci:

I would respect a man than can upkeep his hustle more.
Enjoy struggling intentionally, brehs

If you out here taking risk, shyt gon happen
rick-ross.gif

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
The problem is anyone making that kind of money should do more. How do we have people going without food and he making money like that. Tax the shyt out of him and others making that guap. I'm all for capitalism but gotdamn, these mafukkaz greedy.

I agree.

For example, Apple and Samsung plundering Africa for resources meanwhile African children dying from hunger.

Thats ridiculous. Thats not capitalism. Thats warfare.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
what is wrong with selling a product/service and making a profit from the products you sell?

In the real world, he can use that wealth to influence lawmaking. He's worth that much money yet still got Congress to gtive him $10 billion to build a rocket that NASA already has on a launch pad right now.

I believe in maximum wealth and huge levels of tax once you accumulate more thatn that level of net worth. And, I'd set it at a couple billion.

Him and Elon are sending tourists who paid them megamillions to lounge in a space station the American public largely paid for for the purposes of science not profiteering. Imagine your Mayor started renting rooms in his mansion and pocketing the cash.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
no one needs multiple billions..

eat the rich
A lot of americans have been conditioned to think that it is normal or good for someone to have more wealth than a country. Dude could live literally 230 years spending like he's trying to lose it all and still be richer than over 100k Americans combined. People don't want to say anything negative about that. If you have 1billion dollars, you basically have unlimited money already. What would anyone possibly want that they couldn't get when they have more money than an entire town?

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody with multiple billions is doing some underhand shyt to amass that kind of wealth. Sure providing a service that a lot of people use is apart of it but the vast majority of it is exploiting workers and bending or outright writing new laws to pay as little money back into the country as possible.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anybody with multiple billions is doing some underhand shyt to amass that kind of wealth. Sure providing a service that a lot of people use is apart of it but the vast majority of it is exploiting workers and bending or outright writing new laws to pay as little money back into the country as possible.

Almost 200B dollars and folk are like "let him do what he wants". Nah, you have a responsibility at that amount of $. You are doing more harm than good at some point. Like dude doesn't have the money and power to buy politicians.

Raphaello

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York/Toronto
I agree up to a certain point. They should be taxed more as they won't do the right thing anyways. Take it out of their hands.
I'm not against higher taxes either. I'm just against people masquerading envy as social justice. If you want to tax someone for programs that's great (healthcare,education, etc). But taxing because you think it's immoral is childish.