One of the most frustrating things youll see today: Jeff Bezos wealth visualized in pixels

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
I'm gonna inherit the family business, I just dont want nikkas complaining when they see me in that Bentley coupe in 20 years :hubie:

nikkas be comparing capitalists to slave owners and shyt :dead:

If someone is getting up everyday and doing good business, I dont see the problem :hubie:

A slave owner IS a capitalist.:gucci:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
A slave owner IS a capitalist.:gucci:

yeah & the lady selling beef patties on the side of the road is a capitalist

the lady doing braids at her hair salon is a capitalist...the guy who owns a gas station is a capitalist too.

the guy selling clothes on Instagram is a capitalist.... the guy selling medicine out his pharmacy is a capitalist

these people arent evil & they arent sellng people into slavery.... theyre just providing something to the general public and they deserve to get paid.

they dont have evil in their heart

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
When the Railroads were invented and were able to ship goods from coast to coast and in between ..

USPS19STA034Bx-e1556885621437.jpg

Sears and Roebuck caked up off their catalogue ..

81oXqQ1qBVL.jpg

They shipped out goods and gave customers the ease of getting goods delivered to them personally and also a means to get exotic and practical things they may not have even thought of before ..

ghows-SO-40b81854-8ce9-1c86-e053-0100007f7ea6-a4a4185c.jpeg

F-Fast forward the internet is born ..

img_5a78dece9a202.jpg

Bezos is just standing on the shoulders of giants and remixing ..

jeff-bezos-yacht-scaled.jpg

" Follow the flow, look
They say a midget standin' on the giant's shoulder can see much
Further than the giant (the giant)
So I got the whole rap world on my shoulder, they tryin' to see
Further than I am (than I am)
And I have been tryin' to be patient with they preoccupation
With David and Goliath (Goliath)
But sooner or later, that patience gonna run it's course
And I'm forced to be a tyrant (be a tyrant) "

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good for him.

I don't necessarily have a problem with it. He owns stock in his own company. What's the alternative? Should his stock be seized and redistributed to the people or kept by the govt? If so the stock price would probably decrease.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
yeah & the lady selling beef patties on the side of the road is a capitalist

the lady doing braids at her hair salon is a capitalist...the guy who owns a gas station is a capitalist too.

the guy selling clothes on Instagram is a capitalist.... the guy selling medicine out his pharmacy is a capitalist

these people arent evil & they arent sellng people into slavery.... theyre just providing something to the general public and they deserve to get paid.

they dont have evil in their heart

I see you in other threads and I usually fukk with your perspective. This is how I know you know better than the BS youre trying to spew.

Youre trying argue with me about something YOU said. YOU compared capitalists to slave owners which lets me know you know exactly what the real issue is but you decided to be disingenous for some reason.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Most of these folks wealth is in stock. The stock wasn’t always worth the amount that is driving his wealth up. How would you cap that, you can’t cap the stock price, you just gonna take his shares away? If the stock drops are you gonna give them back?
And even then, they can use the stock as collateral for credit and loans a lot of time, to live on.

they don’t regularly incur a taxable event so you not even getting the capital gains off them all the time.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Most of these folks wealth is in stock. The stock wasn’t always worth the amount that is driving his wealth up. How would you cap that, you can’t cap the stock price, you just gonna take his shares away? If the stock drops are you gonna give them back?

I don’t fukking know I’m not an economist. I just know it’s morally irresponsible for one person to control that much wealth.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
jeff bezos was just at the right place and right time and history

The vanderbilts were the riches family in America at one point, The founder was the richest man in America, and his son became the richest man in the world and it only took 100 years for his family to fukk up the money and destroy the fortune to the point that gay cac Anderson Cooper is the last descendant of the family and mother who did not have any of that money made it fashion and he inherited like 1.5 million when she died or some shyt

Stop worrying about other people's pockets and worry about yours, marathon not a sprint

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
I see you in other threads and I usually fukk with your perspective. This is how I know you know better than the BS youre trying to spew.

Youre trying argue with me about something YOU said. YOU compared capitalists to slave owners which lets me know you know exactly what the real issue is but you decided to be disingenous for some reason.

Slave owners ARE capitalists.... but just because slave owners were capitalists - we can't buy and sell anymore? We cant do any business anymore? We're not buying and selling humans

Its like how white people ruined the term "nationalism" ...now anytime somebody mentions "nationalism" - everyone thinks of murder and racism - when in reality it just means pride in your nation and heritage. I'm also a heavy nationalist.

But just because I'm a nationalist doesnt mean I want to hang people from trees or rape their women, you feel me?

If I'm selling medication out the pharmacy or selling ad space on a YouTube video, that doesnt mean I'm a slave owner, you feel me?

I feel like white people ruined alot of shyt - as usual.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what is wrong with selling a product/service and making a profit from the products you sell?

The problem is anyone making that kind of money should do more. How do we have people going without food and he making money like that. Tax the shyt out of him and others making that guap. I'm all for capitalism but gotdamn, these mafukkaz greedy.