One of the most frustrating things youll see today: Jeff Bezos wealth visualized in pixels

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I've come around to look at it like this

I dont get mad at the person with the money, I get mad at the people who let that person get away with it.

And the reason I look at it like that is cause if someone gonna let you get away with something aren't you going to?
Aint nobody out here being this nikka Alex

Stop getting mad at billionaires and get mad at the people we as a people put in place who are supposed to hold them financially accountable. That's how it's supposed to work but the system is corrupt because of all the corrupt people in it.

Raphaello

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York/Toronto
You're comparing apples and oranges. People generally leave Google because the tech sector is so competitive and short on talent that headhunters are constantly offering them even better salaries to go somewhere else. Amazon workers ain't in demand like that, they leave cause they hate the work.
I'm making the point that turnover rates aren't simply due to bad working conditions which you seemed to imply. Thanks for clarifying though

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
He can have as much as he can, as long as he pays his fair share of taxes. We all know that mutherfvxker dont, so :pacspit: