One of the greatest lies ever told is that men care more about looks than women

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I disagree. not in the practical sense. if men truly cared more than women then the average man would remain single than "settle" and wife up a 5
The average man has to take what he can get. Only men with options choose to remain single. The average dude who aint getting none aint bout to pass on a chick because she aint up to his standards.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Women have a genetic marker to be predisposed to gather resources. Hence the reason NBA and NFL players have wives that are easy on the eyes...word to Patrick Ewing. Anyways....men will fukk a wet hole in the wall but the eyes of men will always want what they emotional, financially, mentally and spiritually can't have

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
men date the women they know is a good woman and fukk the bad bytches he’s attracted too on the side.

Women date the financially secure man that treats her right but fukks the guys she’s attracted to looks wise on the side.

I don’t really see the difference it’s just through different lens :yeshrug: Women care about looks a lot.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks definitely matter for women. However there are other things that women value. Status, money, talent and mouthpiece can help a less than attractive man. That aint helpin no chick.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
men date the women they know is a good woman and fukk the bad bytches he’s attracted too on the side.

Men fukk ANYTHING on the side thats available. Because we just want a nut. Thats why men cheat down far more frequently than women.

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
RHONY-EBONI.jpg

:unimpressed:
I see your point but I think Eboni K Williams is an outlier, she's an extreme example of the masculine boss lady archetype. Her whole outlook is purely driven by pragmatism, she looks down on anyone who is not her definition of 'high value' but other women in her tax bracket would relax their standards a bit, if the man triggered that carnal reaction and had his life together but not necessarily on their level. Another possibility is that some women become so masculine that they lose touch with their own femininity and sexual nature, so it's not a factor.

Last edited:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Because inflation has changed the dynamic. The younger generation of men cannot afford to not care

And that is that redpill myth breh, trust me when I say the law of averages dictate most peoples outcomes. The truth is, most people are average.

Most women will marry an average looking man. There is no need to apply an extreme when most people are average
Red pill ain't a myth...

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Men and women both care about looks.

But men care more in the sense that a man will ignore mental illness and abusive tendencies because "the ass was fat"

A lot of that "my wife is a real bytch huh?!" Comedy doesn't really land on some people because their mind goes to "why is he complaining about being in a relationship with someone he doesn't like instead of just breaking up?"

Women care about looks, but they won't stay in a relationship with someone that they hate because he's tall or whatever. They know they can get an attractive man, so if the man they're with can't act right they'll dip and move on to the next one.

Men have a scarcity mindset and will tolerate all manner of disrespect because they think of attention from a beautiful woman as a rare, finite resource.