One of the greatest lies ever told is that men care more about looks than women

Mank1nd

Rookie
Daps
As you get older that looks shyt get played out. I'll take a down to earth 5 over a fine, big butt, big titty 10 that think the world revolve around her bowel movements.
Facts. I'll see some fine women trying to holler and I'll give the same fair shake I'd give any homely chick on the same trajectory. If I catch that they feeling themselves a lil too much and I give them even less than that. I don't chase after women though, so it comes naturally to me.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sleep with, yes, but not commit to unless she is seen as a resource. Meaning that she can cook and clean for him and accept the bare minimum.
For a man with options or tremendous discipline/self respect. The average dude is wifing one of these instathots immediately if he is given a shot. Its the dudes with options that will smash and then keep it moving.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Heidi-Klum-Seal-1-2000-3d52c4b8af9a485b8e4ccca9a1fa53c0.jpg

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Men and women both care about looks.

But men care more in the sense that a man will ignore mental illness and abusive tendencies because "the ass was fat"

A lot of that "my wife is a real bytch huh?!" Comedy doesn't really land on some people because their mind goes to "why is he complaining about being in a relationship with someone he doesn't like instead of just breaking up?"

Women care about looks, but they won't stay in a relationship with someone that they hate because he's tall or whatever. They know they can get an attractive man, so if the man they're with can't act right they'll dip and move on to the next one.

Men have a scarcity mindset and will tolerate all manner of disrespect because they think of attention from a beautiful woman as a rare, finite resource.
In my experience

This is not true AT ALL

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
I see your point but I think Eboni K Williams is an outlier, she's an extreme example of the masculine boss lady archetype. Her whole outlook is purely driven by pragmatism, she looks down on anyone who is not her definition of 'high value' but other women in her tax bracket would relax their standards a bit, if the man triggered that carnal reaction and his life together but not necessarily on their level. Another possibility is that some women become so masculine that they lose touch with their own femininity and sexual nature, so it's not a factor.
Like a guy who has is own blue collar business. He's doing quite well, though making as much as her. However, he's his own man.

These are the types that the Vivica Foxes of the world spend their good years turning down.....until they reach 60.

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Men and women both care about looks.

But men care more in the sense that a man will ignore mental illness and abusive tendencies because "the ass was fat"

A lot of that "my wife is a real bytch huh?!" Comedy doesn't really land on some people because their mind goes to "why is he complaining about being in a relationship with someone he doesn't like instead of just breaking up?"

Women care about looks, but they won't stay in a relationship with someone that they hate because he's tall or whatever. They know they can get an attractive man, so if the man they're with can't act right they'll dip and move on to the next one.

Men have a scarcity mindset and will tolerate all manner of disrespect because they think of attention from a beautiful woman as a rare, finite resource.

This was a good post but I wanted to highlight this talking point.

As a man once you realize your worth out here (and a lot of Men ain’t worthy) and you see you have just as many options as Women then that becomes a game changer. You ain’t putting up with shyt then.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Nah the real lie is that only men will fukk anything

These women fukk anything too, if he has some coins

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
Since you wanna play the exception to the rule game, check mate

ti_tiny_a_p.jpg

ti-tiny-harris-billboard-650.jpg
this only works if tip wifed her after he got famous

this is classic "she held me down when i was broke and we came up together in the trenches so i owe her a ring"

she know she ugly which is why they fukk bad hoes together

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Depends on the age of the woman.

I agree tho that men get desperate and will fuk an ugly fat funky ass looking woman because “puccy is puccy” to most men.

You'll rarely ever see women fukin a fat funky ass man just because “dikk is dikk” lol.