Finances
Education

Women:

Financial Security
Attitude/Personality
Sexual chemistry
Looks
Education

I’m talking long term relationships, not just smashing. A man is willing to tolerate more from a woman if the top 3 needs are met. Same for a woman.

She could be broke and have no education, but if she looks good, can cook and has a great attitude, most men would wife her.

And a man may not be the best looking, or even have a great education, but we know plenty of brehs who satisfy to top 3 who stay in relationships because of what they have.

Last edited:

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
I agree. Most don't factor men marry more Plain Janes than dime pieces. :manny: That is something everyone can notice if they pay attention.

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
I agree. Most don't factor men marry more Plain Janes than dime pieces. :manny: That is something everyone can notice if they pay attention.
That is with the assumption that the man even has a chance with the dime, which most average men don't. Men get what they can. Just because he married a plain jane does not mean he doesn't care about looks.

If you were to ask married men if they could switch their wives with a woman who gives them just 70% of what their wife does, but she looks like the baddest model on the planet, they would take that deal in a heartbeat.

Ironically it's not uncommon for you to typically see dimes married to :flabbynsick:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I think women care more when they have their own resources and the freedom to choose.
You’d think so. They’re the most tight. Well off women HATE spending money on men. They demand the princess treatment. And that’s why most of them are single and frustrated.

They want an alpha make but rarely is one gonna seriously date a woman with masculine characteristics (Eboni K Williams). Now I’m not talking divorcees from their rich husbands. Those who gained their wealth via marriage still retain their feminine qualities.

The women who built their wealth from the ground up tend to have to operate in a very male dominated environment, and thus they pick up those same mannerisms and end up marrying a beta, because only he’s desperate enough to tolerate these “big dikk energy” types. :scust:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Men do care about looks more than women BUT back in the day cooperation was a given. It isn't anymore. So as far as men are concerned personality and cooperation are things that men will value over looks. Not saying they would marry a women who is unattractive but most men would be fine with a woman who is a 5-7 in looks but is cooperative and feminine.

Women value looks but if a man has resources and there is some chemistry. It will trump looks. Women may quicker to fukk a good looking dude but they are looking for providers above anything.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Then why do most men settle for 3s , 4s and 5s if they truly care

why aren't most men on "if I can't get a baddie, I had rather be single"

I'm sure you can answer that question yourself easy, without saying men care about looks less.

And the nikkaz wit 3s and 4s.... Are 3s and 4s themselves.
Them bytches apparently aren't caring about looks either.

Like bro said. Women care more about looks than we were led to believe by society

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Then why do most men settle for 3s , 4s and 5s if they truly care

why aren't most men on "if I can't get a baddie, I had rather be single"

Same reason that most men want to be millionaires but settle for a job making $50k.

This isn't hard.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
If you were to ask married men if they could switch their wives with a woman who gives them just 70% of what their wife does, but she looks like the baddest model on the planet, they would take that deal in a heartbeat.

On the flip side, I'm 99% more inclined to cuff a dime living off the government over Leslie Jones with a nice personality.
You just have to look at most men’s wives/girlfriend before the fame and fortune and their wives after it: Biggie, Mike Epps, Kevin Hart… I could go on and on.

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
How many men are dating a woman 50 years her senior just because she has money?
86339063-13548357-image-m-2_1718830877007.jpg

We have centuries of data to suggest that in general men prioritize looks above resources, while women prioritize resources and status over looks.
That's not to say women don't care about looks and men don't care about women having some form of money, but in society if men are looked at as providers why would they care if some chick has money and vice versa.

Because inflation has changed the dynamic. The younger generation of men cannot afford to not care

Except it doesn't work that way because those same 5s demanding that the male 5 improves, will be left behind when he does

And that is that redpill myth breh, trust me when I say the law of averages dictate most peoples outcomes. The truth is, most people are average.

Women value security more than looks. Most women will date/marry an ugly man with money before she'd date/marry a broke attractive man

Exhibit A

Most women will marry an average looking man. There is no need to apply an extreme when most people are average