One of the greatest lies ever told is that men care more about looks than women

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Ive seen more men date ugly women/whales with far less than Bill. Just for a place to stay,or access to a car while shes off at work:francis:

The premise of the thread is that its the biggest lie ever told. I would argue there was a time that it wasnt a lie. But the modern American woman has definitely been programmed to be shallow and value looks,resources or clout status.

And why is saying "nah,women prioritize resources" a defense to "women are shallow and value looks more then men". Dating a rich man for his money isnt any better. There was a time when being a good man was valued. His resources were that he would work hard,had a sense of loyalty and commitment. So his value was that he could be trusted to figure it out and make it work.

So its not a lie as much as it is an adaption/evolution of women. And lets be clear,im specefically talking about black women. Which should tell you the universal law is at play#TheChildOfMan:wow:

I cant pinpoint where we went wrong exactly,but id assume the degredation,oppression,colorism,disloyalty etc played a part:respect:
🤷🏾‍♀️. Bingo

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
this only works if tip wifed her after he got famous

this is classic "she held me down when i was broke and we came up together in the trenches so i owe her a ring"

she know she ugly which is why they fukk bad hoes together
On top of that, the post he was trying to go to tit for tat with, wasn't an exception to the rule.