• I Need my WRPGs/Shooters, sorry Square Enix

Votes: 30 34.1%
  • I Need my JRPGs/Action games, sorry Bethesda

Votes: 58 65.9%

• Total voters

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
OP never said that the back catalog has to go. With that being said, I’d axe the current sqenix and resurrect og squaresoft, all on its own. shyt has not been the same since their merger.

Even current Square-Enix >>> Bethesda by a pretty large margin. All Bethesda has done in the past decade is ruin Fallout and take 1000 years to make a new Elder Scrolls game. I actually don't mind the MS acquisition of Zenimax, maybe MS will light a fire under their ass to start making games that are actually good again.

Last edited:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Even current Square-Enix >>> Bethesda by a pretty large margin. All Bethesda has done in the past decade is ruin Fallout and take 1000 years to make a new Elder Scrolls game. I actually don't mind the MD acquisition of Zenimax, maybe MS will light a fire under their ass to start making games that are actually good again.

People here are still sleeping on DQ 11. Bethesda doesn’t have a RPG as of late that comes close to DQ 11.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
People here are still sleeping on DQ 11. Bethesda doesn’t have a RPG as of late that comes close to DQ 11.

Nowhere fukking close. The best games that have a Bethesda label on them in the last 10 years are Dishonored and Doom(both great games not taking anything from them).That oughta tell you how badly they done fell off when it comes to RPGs.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
The only area where this is somewhat competitive is the MMO front. FFXIV and ESO are the two most popular MMO's out but having played them both I would bet goos money if FFXIV had a free model like ESO did nobody would play ESO like that because XIV is the better game of the two.

Superstar
Daps
Even current Square-Enix >>> Bethesda by a pretty large margin. All Bethesda has done in the past decade is ruin Fallout and take 1000 years to make a new Elder Scrolls game. I actually don't mind the MS acquisition of Zenimax, maybe MS will light a fire under their ass to start making games that are actually good again.

I personally prefer the world/world interaction and stories of Bethesda games over sqenix. I do have high hopes for fr xvi and plan on getting it day 1

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I personally prefer the world/world interaction and stories of Bethesda games over sqenix. I do have high hopes for fr xvi and plan on getting it day 1
]

Yeah, devil may fantasy is looking good

source.gif

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps

Square and Bethesda is weird.

I prefer the lore of ESO...but the combat of FFXIV :francis:

SNES Era Square is god tier level...but Morrowind is a god tier game :wow:

Modern square isn't my cup of tea...but neither is Bethesda :mjlol:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Square.

I need Elder Scrolls 6 in Hammerfell. Nothing Square have going on right now is comparable. Also need to see Starfield.

Not to say that Bethesda is better than Square, overall I think Square is better, but Bethesda have those two games going for it.