• I Need my WRPGs/Shooters, sorry Square Enix

Votes: 30 34.1%
  • I Need my JRPGs/Action games, sorry Bethesda

Votes: 58 65.9%

• Total voters

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
According to the same coli that swear Final Fantasy 7 remake was the goty last year? Or the same Coli that was celebrating over Outriders going to gamepass?

...or the Coli that highly recommended Dragon Quest XI to me?

Square has been putting out good games the past few years. FF7 Remake is great. Dragon Quest XI is great. Bravely Default is a good series. Octopath Traveler is a beloved game. FFXIV is the most popular subscription based MMO on the planet. They been putting out heat, just from they RPG's. Not including studios they acquired. shyt aint close.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Square has been putting out good games the past few years. FF7 Remake is great. Dragon Quest XI is great. Bravely Default is a good series. Octopath Traveler is a beloved game. FFXIV is the most popular subscription based MMO on the planet. They been putting out heat, just from they RPG's. Not including studios they acquired. shyt aint close.

Yeah, i think square is having a resurgence like Capcom did. I think if FF16 is good (or at least better than 15 which shouldn’t be hard), Forspoken is good new IP, they can get remake episode 2 out soon, and then they have project triangle strategy, more PSX remakes/ports, new IP to announced next month, new Kingdom Hearts, Life is Strange 3 (their first one), the Tomb Raider Reboot and who knows what else...

I think Square Enix is probably still one of the biggest publishers right now