Votes: 30 34.1%
  • I Need my JRPGs/Action games, sorry Bethesda

Votes: 58 65.9%

• Total voters

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it’s a catch-22 situation...idk how much activity the forum would have outside of the console war stuff
It would be a ghost town.

Gameplay even with big titles don't last super long...

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There are more games released now than at any point in history. Plenty to talk about if they just focus on the games and not 'ThE SaLEs!' or '12 TeRAfLoPs oF PoWuH!!!'. shyt is LAAAAAAME bro.

I feel you...I can’t remember the last time I played so many games old and new...I be bumping old game threads that I missed out on and practically be “talking” to myself :russ:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I feel you...I can’t remember the last time I played so many games old and new...I be bumping old game threads that I missed out on and practically be “talking” to myself :russ:
That be me as well.

:mjcry:

Hey if I get someone on a game that I loved then it's worth it.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It would be a ghost town.

Gameplay even with big titles don't last super long...

the last good game thread imo was ghost of tsushima...literally just pages of posters simply enjoying the game...cyberpunk had the potential to be a dope game thread but there was just too much controversy and the game simply wasn’t what was promised...all the excitement surrounding the different factions (corpo/nomad/street) fizzled after folks played the first 10 minutes of the game lol

*edit*

actually TLOU2 was great too...it helped that the mods separated the official thread from the “they killed my daddy” thread

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the last good game thread imo was ghost of tsushima...literally just pages of posters simply enjoying the game...cyberpunk had the potential to be a dope game thread but there was just too much controversy and the game simply wasn’t what was promised...all the excitement surrounding the different factions (corpo/nomad/street) fizzled after folks played the first 10 minutes of the game lol
Yeah I throw TLOU2 and FF7RE in there as well

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

*edit*

actually TLOU2 was great too...it helped that the mods separated the official thread from the “they killed my daddy” thread

Returnal is looking that way right now, aside from the save fiasco. As is Genshin Impact, but you don't know nah about that one.

Superstar
Daps
Square has WAAAAY more classics than Bethesda. You in total denial or a pure hater if you get rid of Square.

OP never said that the back catalog has to go. With that being said, I’d axe the current sqenix and resurrect og squaresoft, all on its own. shyt has not been the same since their merger.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Thread is funny. Instead of the bots just stating their reasons to preferring one or the other, they lead in with stannery commentary. Couldn't help themselves to just keep it about the topic or talk only of the games, high/low-key bait thread be damned.

They stay on some victim shyt

All the games available in the OP are on xbox lol

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Thread is funny. Instead of the bots just stating their reasons to preferring one or the other, they lead in with stannery commentary. Couldn't help themselves to just keep it about the topic or talk only of the games, high/low-key bait thread be damned.
You admit it’s a bait thread then wonder why nobody took it seriously??

Sony stans :mjlol: