Should Microsoft Take Fallout Away From Bethesda?

should Microsoft take Fallout away from Bethesda?

• Yes

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • No

Votes: 14 60.9%

• Total voters

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Yes. The lore is sensational. The engine is buggy, outdated mid... and that was 9 years go when Fallout 4 came out.

IP needs one of those GoW 2018 level facelifts. Like buddy above said, a Larian style Fallout would be heat rocks.

The IP became Amazon's 2nd most popular/streamed show ever just barley trailing Ring of Power... and the best they had planned was a lazy patch work to a 9 year old game.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The IP became Amazon's 2nd most popular/streamed show ever just barley trailing Ring of Power... and the best they had planned was a lazy patch work to a 9 year old game.
Sony canceled factions when their Tv show dropped :mjlol: .

It’s best to decouple the games and the shows in my opinion.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Whatever they do, it needs to come with a total engine overhaul.

PLEASE.

Facts... but there's WAY MORE OTHER STUFF THEY NEED TO DO... besides the engine they need to stop with all the dlc shyt focus on the writing...and customization they not even doing that. :francis:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
The tv show is canon basically Fallout 5.

And they have a Fallout MMO they can update in real time with new show content, whenever. A new game isn't needed atm.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Fallout 76 is perfectly fine as a show tie in, plus the game is still being supported, they have dlc in July, a vault full of ghouls

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I think they like the idea of squeezing more revenue out of those old games.

A new fallout game release will be an event in itself.

The show seams popular enough to run for a couple seasons. They will probably have a game ready at some point during the shows run.
this is why nintendo rakes in absurd money

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I think they like the idea of squeezing more revenue out of those old games.

A new fallout game release will be an event in itself.

The show seams popular enough to run for a couple seasons. They will probably have a game ready at some point during the shows run.

I don’t think so….

The Boys started in 2019 and it’s already on season 5. If Fallout is a 5 season show, that gives us untl 2028-29, i dont think at this pace a fallout game will be ready in the next 5 years unless they start it right now, and even then thats pushing it.

If they wait until after ES6 to start a fallout game thats realistically not coming out until the early-mid 2030’s.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I don’t think so….

The Boys started in 2019 and it’s already on season 5. If Fallout is a 5 season show, that gives us untl 2028-29, i dont think at this pace a fallout game will be ready in the next 5 years unless they start it right now, and even then thats pushing it.

If they wait until after ES6 to start a fallout game thats realistically not coming out until the early-mid 2030’s.
I doubt the game will take that long.

Whole point of the restructure was to concentrate resources on the more popular franchises so they don’t take so long to come out.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I doubt the game will take that long.

Whole point of the restructure was to concentrate resources on the more popular franchises so they don’t take so long to come out.

You don’t think a fallout game would take at least 5 years to make from today?