Votes: 58 65.9%

• Total voters

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
FF6 is one of my top games of all time.
But going forward Square can kick rocks. Final Fantasy hasn't been interesting since 10. :birdman:

Dragon Quest is top notch for a PS1 game. I don't play anything they put out.

Bethesda got Skyrim, Elder Scrolls 6, Star Citizen and whatever else they got in the works.
Square put money behind Crystal Dynamix and squandered the Avengers. Made FF into a K-pop boy band auto-pilot simulator. But apparently they can bring out the big guns for a remake in FF7 :gucci:

fukk Squeenix as a staff a publisher and a motherfukkin crew.

I'm installing Oblivion on Game pass

We havent seen any of their new shyt to make a judgement if they gonna be fire yet breh...:francis: right now its wait and see status...

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
We havent seen any of their new shyt to make a judgement if they gonna be fire yet breh...:francis: right now its wait and see status...
Yeah but I seen what Square has to offer. It ain't looking good

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yeah but I seen what Square has to offer. It ain't looking good

the new final fantasy looked damned good tho...:whoo:

All im worried about is the story..:huhldup: because FFXIII and FFXV was trash!!!:scust::mindblown: they need to hire some dope ass fantasy writers or something...

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
the new final fantasy looked damned good tho...:whoo:

All im worried about is the story..:huhldup: because FFXIII and FFXV was trash!!!:scust::mindblown: they need to hire some dope ass fantasy writers or something...
XVI might be alright because the director from XIV is doing it. But it's too late for me.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
XVI might be alright because the director from XIV is doing it. But it's too late for me.

:bryan: I hear you...

I was not impressed by FFXV's story at all...:beli: Like the short movie intro-ing the world was kinda dope but the story just was like...:dahell:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Final Fantasy series - From the ones i played are superb
Nier series - Overrated
Tomb Raider - Mostly great, with a couple mid releases
Life is Strange - Season 1 is superb, season 2 was mid

Dishonored, and Wolfenstein series - Couldn't get into it
Doom series, and Prey - I dislike them both
Starfield - Is a myth created by Xbox/PC fanboys
Evil Within - 1 was great, 2 was mid
Fallout, and Elder Scrolls - From the ones i played They're superb

I voted Bethesda could go :camby:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Yeah but bethesda has doom, wolfenstein,rage, quake...etc

Even their rpgs play like FPS games

Those games were made by ID software who got bought by Bethesda in 09 bro. Doom, Quake, and Wolfenstein veenaround since the 90's. Bethesda didn't build those franchises into what they are now. That's like trying to give credit to Square for Tomb Raider and Deus Ex when that was all Eidos really.

Square even without including the franchises they have from acquisitions has WAAAAY more classics than Bethesda it isn't even fukking close. Bethesda has Elder Scrolls and I guess Fallout 3, what else they got?

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
ya but he’s looking to undermine MS’s purchase of bethesda :skip:

I don't care about console wars like that, I got both systems and I got my gripes with both of them. With that being said between Square and Bethesda, Bethesda can GTFO it aint even fukking close. Bioware is in Square's league, not Bethesda.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't care about console wars like that, I got both systems and I got my gripes with both of them. With that being said between Square and Bethesda, Bethesda can GTFO it aint even fukking close. Bioware is in Square's league, not Bethesda.

neither do I really outside of lightweight trolling on both sides once in a while...but that’s the nature of the forum at this point and most of the threads are created by folks with an agenda so the discussions always go the exact same route...totally understand your point but you wasn’t gonna get a fair/honest discussion from the start

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
neither do I really outside of lightweight trolling on both sides once in a while...but that’s the nature of the forum at this point and most of the threads are created by folks with an agenda so the discussions always go the exact same route...totally understand your point but you wasn’t gonna get a fair/honest discussion from the start

I couldn't be the mod of this forum, I'd shut that console wars bullshyt down quick. All these nikkas better be getting checks or at least free shyt from Sony and Microsoft the way they be arguing over the two of them otherwise that shyt is wierd as fukk and screams 'I get no p*ssy.'

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I couldn't be the mod of this forum, I'd shut that console wars bullshyt down quick. All these nikkas better be getting checks or at least free shyt from Sony and Microsoft the way they be arguing over the two of them otherwise that shyt is wierd as fukk and screams 'I get no p*ssy.'

it’s a catch-22 situation...idk how much activity the forum would have outside of the console war stuff