Votes: 54 26.9%
  • Gangstarr

Votes: 111 55.2%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NWA for me :yeshrug:

They were revolutionary no doubt, but both Cube and Dre went on to do better work IMO

yeah but the premise of this thread is if you take NWA away then Cube and Dre never existed.
take the egg away and no future chickens

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
The point is without NWA. There is no Cube and Dre. That’s what he’s saying. U lose all that Death Row, Aftermath, Ruthless, and Ice Cube shyt.

yeah but the premise of this thread is if you take NWA away then Cube and Dre never existed.
take the egg away and no future chickens

Derp I didn't read. shyt man I don't wanna choose then, I don't wanna lose none of these artists.

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
I will probably get shytted on by a bunch of emotional ass nikkas for this but I’m not much of a Wu-Tang fan so I voted for them to go. It’s my opinion so please don’t get mad.:yeshrug:

Last edited:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
One has to go. Meaning, all their musical/cultural contributions are gone. Anything they were a part of. Basically think of them never existing.
this is impossible, bc I would chose gangstar and lose all of dj premier's beats

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
that's reaching and a rabbit hole full of "ifs"
If Nas never got signed and put the spotlight on QB.........Mobb Deep maybe doesn't get a second shot at a record deal.

If a group didn't get put on by one of the artists listed in the OP, we can't speculate about what they wouldn't have done.
I hear you. But I think it’s just crystal clear in the Mobb CNN case.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I will probably get shytted on by a bunch of emotional ass nikkas for this but I’m not much of a Wu-Tang fan so I voted for them to go. It’s my opinion so please don’t get mad.:yeshrug:
GET OUTTA HERE!!!!
odb.jpg

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
No Gangstarr. No Premo. U know the ramifications of that?
I didn’t read the thread properly. With that said it’s a hard choice I’d still choose gangstarr even tho premos a goat if I had to choose. I wouldn’t have even posted if I read what the thread was about all of em are important