One argument that white folks will not surrender in.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Just don't splash the shyt everywhere when you wash it. Cacs trying to start the plague again by not washing foodsl

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vinegar and citrus are more of a marinade than anything. They dont kill germs or rather substantially kill germs like heat does. Test out my tbeory by giving your chicken a lime bath, but undercook it.
It’s both….

Soak a chicken from the pack w/ vinegar for 30mins and take a look at the water and come back to me.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Same brehs in here saying that they "wash" their chicken are the same brehs raising their hands worshipping Chick-fil-a, Churches and Zaxby's. You think they wash their chicken? :comeon:

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
Because fire has always been more effective at killing germs than water.

Reason why they burned bodies during plagues instead of just rinsing them off with lemon water or whatever bs you think is working on your chicken.

You cooking chicken with fire, all you need is a thermometer to tell you when it is safe to eat.

Using water just causes more contamination. you only wash food to clear off visible dirt. not to kill germs.

If humans were fireproof we'd be showering in flames too, instead of using soap and water.
:ehh:
What more needs to be said

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This statement is literally you talking out of your ass.Key Limes are the most alkaline fruit you can intake ,onion and garlic have all types of beneficial chemical properties,and most herbs have some medicinal properties. Its been proven that marinating meat in these things will reduce the amount of harmful advanced glycation end products in your meat when cooked at low temperatures. Yall dont just do stuff to do it find out why you supposed to do it.
Limes are alkaline?? How dumb is the Coli? Since when was citric acid alkaline? It's literally the exact opposite :dwillhuh: If you're trying to seem smart at least Google the shyt that you're cappin about

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Limes are alkaline?? How dumb is the Coli? Since when was citric acid alkaline? It's literally the exact opposite :dwillhuh: If you're trying to seem smart at least Google the shyt that you're cappin about
Contrary to other limes, key limes are alkaline and improve digestion while benefitting other organs in the body. Alkaline foods are known to improve the immune system, and promote health, as compared to acidic foods which are known to promote disease.

I specified key lime several times and you've never seen me say anything about vinegar on meat just key limes and specifically rosemary because I dont want to make it too hard for yall.

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
I washed my meat with only water for a while…until I got hip to the vinegar and lemon…but never have I had salmonella nor ecoli

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Contrary to other limes, key limes are alkaline and improve digestion while benefitting other organs in the body. Alkaline foods are known to improve the immune system, and promote health, as compared to acidic foods which are known to promote disease.
Key limes have a pH from 2.4 (acidic) to 7.8 (basic). NIce try though. And ain't no one specifying that their limes are key limes to "clean" their chicken :russ:

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Lol stay in school my boy. Key Limes are alkaline

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Do y’all wash ground beef too? 🤔

I wash chicken, but I don’t go overboard. I just rinse off the slimy residue that’s on it when you open the package, as well as any blood that may be present.
Yep, the bold is where the arguments usually fall apart.

and yeah, cleaning off packaging residue is normal. I usually just wipe it off with a paper towel. and pat it dry.