One argument that white folks will not surrender in.

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People act like washing chicken means = running chicken under a sink water.

WRONG.

It means putting it a bowl with vinegar and citrus to sit and rubbing the chicken w/ the lemon/lime. You’re not literally running water over it dummies and getting water everywhere. Uncultured ass cacs

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
People act like washing chicken means = running chicken under a sink water.

WRONG.

It means putting it a bowl with vinegar and citrus to sit and rubbing the chicken w/ the lemon/lime. You’re not literally running water over it dummies and getting water everywhere. Uncultured ass cacs
I wish this was true.

But you have youtube, search washing chicken and you will see a bunch of people rinsing their shyt in the sink with water like they some dirty dishes.

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
Because fire has always been more effective at killing germs than water.

Reason why they burned bodies during plagues instead of just rinsing them off with lemon water or whatever bs you think is working on your chicken.

You cooking chicken with fire, all you need is a thermometer to tell you when it is safe to eat.

Using water just causes more contamination. you only wash food to clear off visible dirt. not to kill germs.

If humans were fireproof we'd be showering in flames too, instead of using soap and water.
This. And this whole thread is a prime example of how people will refuse to let go of preconceived notions regardless of what facts and logic are presented to them.

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps

SOHH remember the story about the next door faq I was about to shoot?

His brother has a food truck…and yea

:scust:

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps

SOHH remember the story about the next door faq I was about to shoot?

His brother has a food truck…and yea

:scust:

Edit

Well I can’t post the video

But someone got lunch from his truck, chicken had maggots crawling all over and inside of it :scust:

He then gon on fb and tried to blame the thrifty where he got the chicken…like he didn’t clean season and cook the chicken before serving it