One argument that white folks will not surrender in.

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
So much arguing over something that doesn't matter once you cook it lol.

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Yep, the bold is where the arguments usually fall apart.

and yeah, cleaning off packaging residue is normal. I usually just wipe it off with a paper towel. and pat it dry.
Red meat doesn't have salmonella or ecoli hence why you can eat damn near raw steak.Its just chicken pork and another protein I cant recall.Notice the restaurant never ask you how you want your chicken or porkchop.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
People missed the rosemary part as well I see.Do the research if you cook meat above the temperature of 250' it releases carcinogenic juices this is alk meat by the way.Rosemary and lime will reduce these juices by 80%.Rosemary also is literally washing your meat with edible antibacterial soap.
Who tf is cooking meat up to 250 ⁰ ? Its supposed to be 165.

Dudes seriously enlightening us that eating coal and embers ain't healthy?

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
His nutritionists probably is ....are you going to die on this hill fighting against all logic.

Do you believe Trump won the election.
:jbhmm:
His nutritionist is probably making sure that his key limes are alkaline, regardless, he isn't using alkalines to kill bacteria, so what's your point? Citric acid alone isn't enough to kill all bacteria. Heat is. :dahell:

We should have an IQ test for this site,

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Who tf is cooking meat up to 250 ⁰ ? Its supposed to be 165.

Dudes seriously enlightening us that eating coal and embers ain't healthy?
No cooking at the external temperature of 250 to reach the internal temperature of 165.I got brehs in hear saying they poce they chicken crispy.Bruh them crispy bits and burnt ends is carcinogens.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
I dont feel water is necessary. What chemical or bacteria do you feel water abates.If anything the bacteria would thrive in water.Alot of you are putting salmonella all over the place.

All you're doing when you're washing chicken is spreading germs to your sink. Idc what y'all say white folks right on this one. :scust:
I spray my sink down with antibacterial spray after I wash my chicken (usually the bone in).

The Tyson chicken fillets I don't wash.

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
His nutritionist is probably making sure that his key limes are alkaline, regardless, he isn't using alkalines to kill bacteria, so what's your point? Citric acid alone isn't enough to kill all bacteria. Heat is. :dahell:

We should have an IQ test for this site,
Its no point arguing with a idiot Im crazy and dont know what aim talking avout even though you dont know key limes are alkaline, and I bet Kawhi buys organic key limes like my non millionaire self.

Phantum

Daps
Theres alot of things that are beneficial to properly prepping a animal protien.

Of course, in regards to the actual taste of said protein. But you're not sanitizing or sterilizing it.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
If America didn’t factory farm entire breeds of genetically mutated chickens, then this wouldn’t be a problem.

Japan and Europe chickens don’t get diseases like that.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Red meat doesn't have salmonella or ecoli hence why you can eat damn near raw steak.Its just chicken pork and another protein I cant recall.Notice the restaurant never ask you how you want your chicken or porkchop.
Actually, you can get salmonella and ecoli from red meat. A rare steak is not the same as a raw steak. I posted a temp guide earlier in the thread.
Also, while you are right about chicken,...
pork can actually be served medium or even medium rare.
Back in the day it couldn't but the USDA changed their regulations on it and it's considered safe to be served like that now.( think it has to do with the fact that pigs were basically fed trash back in the day *see deadwood on hbo* and now they eat real food. whereas cow were always grazing)
Most people still treat it the same as they always have out of habit though. but if you go to a fine dining restaurant it's not unusual to be asked how you like your pork.
Pork.org-Done-Chart-768x768.jpg

Last edited:

Phantum

Daps
I would ask that you do your research into some of the things I mentioned in this thread As I disagree strongly.

A lot of the things you said aren't actually true but it doesn't matter as long as you aren't getting sick and enjoying your food.