Once Upon A Time In Hollywood (Official Thread)

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Can y’all imagine the HOURS of unreleased footage Quentin must have in the vault of all of his actresses feet throughout the years :pachaha:
as a feet man myself i realized quentin a weirdo with it after kill bill. Uma thurman might have one of the worst pair of feet i've ever seen in my life and dude STILL managed to get a whole fukking scene with them shyts :scust:...now i hear he zooming in on dirty hippy feet and shyt in this :hhh: the fukk wrong with this cac

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
it's a love letter to Los Angeles and the mythical idea of "Hollywood"

the whole movie...me and my friend were like oh shyt..it's Casa Vega!...oh shyt..its el coyote!.....oh shyt...Toluca Lake!

there's lots of easter eggs for Angelenos

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
El Coyote seemed familiar, but I think it was El Cholo that was the kind of Mexican semi iconic LA place I went to, when my friend started at Northridge in 2005.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Now that was a good movie. The ending was good
I just got out from seeing it. I was not expecting that ending. Leo as always was good. Pitt was good too. Tarantino did a good job of capturing the essence of '69. Wasn't impressed with that dude that played Bruce Lee :hhh:.

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
Fukking awful.

You've gotta be over the age of 50 or a movie snob to have enjoyed this. The 2nd half of the movie was somewhat enjoyable, but it didn't make up for the first half of the movie which put everyone to sleep.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I just got out from seeing it. I was not expecting that ending. Leo as always was good. Pitt was good too. Tarantino did a good job of capturing the essence of '69. Wasn't impressed with that dude that played Bruce Lee :hhh:.
I think he knows we were watching a trash impersonation of bruce lee, QT is a big fan of bruce-ploitation movies and this might have just been another one of his homage's to those flicks.

I'll just end with this quote by Sean Connery "I find that fame tends to turn one from an actor and a human being into a piece of merchandise."

Last edited: