Once Upon A Time In Hollywood (Official Thread)

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Have to go back and read the thread but this movie would have been do.much better without the Mansion angle. I was really expecting a Mansion movie from.what I read about the when it first went into production. It was good bit thats it.

Not top 5 QT or nothing like that. Leo, Pritt did what goats do. Hated Brad character, then loved him. Then hated him. Bruce Lee. Smh. QT needs to get smacked for that.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I think Tarantino decided to use the only non white character to boost the cliff character
That scene was hilarious and truth. Bruce Lee stans need to chill. Dude was like Mayweather's size. Ali was like 6'3 200+ lbs. Michael Jai White would give Bruce that werk too

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
That scene was hilarious and truth. Bruce Lee stans need to chill. Dude was like Mayweather's size. Ali was like 6'3 200+ lbs. Michael Jai White would give Bruce that werk too
Its White revisionist fantasy

Michael jai white is old and does the same old shyt in all of his movies fukk him lol

Last edited:

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps

For those who have already seen it, your opinion?

I might be able to chalk up him coming off as a dikk as machismo or posturing, but him getting
thrown into a car and looking weak
was :francis: if Tarantino wanted to prop up Cliff he didn’t have to use Lee to do so, atleast the way he did

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
It didn't like it much outside of a few scenes. I really wish he would've made this a 2-hour film there are scenes that are just boring to sit through like Sharon Tate going to the movie theatre and the majority of her scenes in the film.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area

For those who have already seen it, your opinion?

They used Lee as a Joke to prop up Brad Pitt's character it was definitely fukked up. They tried to excuse it because Lee was saying he'd beat Muhammad Ali in fight and Pitt's character was portrayed as defending Ali by beating him.

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
Forreal Im gettin tired of this bruce lee shyt. He was an actor, I would probably beat his ass too.