Once Upon A Time In Hollywood (Official Thread)

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There weren’t any N-words in Inglorious Basterds or the Kill Bill movies either, were there?

Outside of the “Dead Nikker Storage” scene in Pulp Fiction, I can’t think of a movie where QT was completely offensive and off-putting with the N-word, especially considering the time periods they take place in or the characters they feature. :yeshrug:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There weren’t any N-words in Inglorious Basterds or the Kill Bill movies either, were there?

Outside of the “Dead Nikker Storage” scene in Pulp Fiction, I can’t think of a movie where QT was completely offensive and off-putting with the N-word, especially considering the time periods they take place in or the characters they feature. :yeshrug:
In inglorious the main nazi made fun of the camera operator at the theater

Your right about kill bill, I can’t remember any

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In inglorious the main nazi made fun of the camera operator at the theater

Your right about kill bill, I can’t remember any

Did the Nazi call him the N-word? I mean, after all, he was a Nazi.

Plus weren’t the black dude and the Jewish girl, who was practically the main character, in a relationship and he survived but she didn’t?

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did the Nazi call him the N-word? I mean, after all, he was a Nazi.

Plus weren’t the black dude and the Jewish girl, who was practically the main character, in a relationship and he survived but she didn’t?
Yea no n-word

I don’t remember him dying but everybody in that theater died so he had to probably

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea no n-word

I don’t remember him dying but everybody in that theater died so he had to probably

I think I remember the black dude being right next to the back door behind the screen before he ignited the film. Since you don’t see him dying and he has an easy out, I would assume he survived. :yeshrug:

Edit: Yeah because he barred all the auditorium exits but then he unlocked the back door behind the screen to set the fire. It would be reasonable to conclude he went out the back afterward, the one exit that was invisible to everyone else in the theater.

Last edited:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That scene was Cliff on the roof of Rick's house imagining how he would have fukked things up if he had Rick get him a job on set.
So it wasn't a "real" scene of Cliff kicking Bruce Lee's ass. It was Cliff thinking he would kick Bruce Lee's ass.
It was a real scene, not Cliff's imagination. :dwillhuh:
Rick fought for him to get the role. Kurt Russell's character reluctantly gave Rick the favor of hiring him.
Because of Cliff "killing" his wife, Russell didn't want to hire him, plus Kurt's wife didn't like Cliff either. This was all discussed in the Rick's trailer.

Kurt came out the trailer told Cliff to come with him and to avoid his wife. Then we get the Bruce Lee scene and Kurt's wife telling Cliff to get the fukk off the set.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alright, I've read enough. I'll catch this 10pm viewing solo since I got time and dont gotta work in the morning