On YouTube, Steven Crowder and his co-hosts go on a wildly racist tirade against Black farmers.

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Shifting the discussion from the topic. The inbred dudes in the video are mocking Black farmers. The elected official in the video I linked to was pandering to the same crowd by questioning why money was earmarked for Black and non white farmers. His voting record will surely match his words, if you look it up.

That side of the political aisle openly dismisses justice claims for AAs. And the violent hateful element of this country gravitated toward the Republican Party over the last decade.
Unless we're going to act as if the last 12 years of this country never happened, that Trump never rode into office partly on racial backlash against Obama, and that the Capitol Mob riots never happened.

Come on, ese.

The "Dem. shills" and other assorted catchphrases ring hollow.

again, you are giving me an irrelevant fact. it makes us angry to hear the racist rhetoric of the overt right so we in turn conveniently ignore the equally racist left because the covert doesn't evoke the same emotions?

and justice claims for black people, c'mon duke. kenosha wisconsin is a blue state with state tony evers democrat & local john antaramian democrat and somehow in this blue state? the cops face no punishment for 7 shots to the back and paralyzing our brother jacob blake. yall are easily fooled by performative gestures and symbolic support meanwhile the democrats are cooking up a narrative that jin the mc and china mac are being brutalized and terrorized in these streets by the migos. LIES and we know it. an actual memorandum on january 26th by the scumbag from scranton who got 87% of the black vote and it is being weaponized against black folks who are the true victims of violent hate crimes

and fukk a racial backlash against biracial barack "i'm not the president of black america" ann durham. the democrats got at him too the minute he weakly attempted to step up for skip gates in 2009 to address police abuse towards black men. this is proposterous. yall keep telling me that i have to constantly acknowledge the unhealthy burger king & krispy kreme while ignoring the less-discussed unhealthy ramen noodles & red bull. i call the latter unhealthy? and that means i'm saying i support the idea of burger king & krispy kreme being healthy :dead: very bad faith my brother, wow, how do yall live with yourselves?

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
First off. fukk this Cac and everyone that loves him.. If I ever see him in the streets I’m gonna spit in his face, turn my back on him, put both hands in my pockets and dare him to steal on me.

Secondly “Dem Shills” been running around saying this bread was for Black farmers. What is all this “People of Color” language in the bill? Asian farmers? Hispanic farmers? Native American farmers?

One side tells blatant lies about helping Blacks. The other side mocks us and and makes us the scape goat and joke for the little bit of scraps we get.

#bothsides

#saveyourselfblackman

Good lord, y'all nikkas is fukking cowards.

How the fukk can anybody watch this shyt and come in here with the tired ass, played out, highkey c00ning Coli #bothsiders shyt?

You know you a knuckle dragging, mouthbreathing, cac kneecap sucking c00n if @Lord-Yosh is dapping your shyt up. Smh.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Who needs heroes?!

bruh Trump did not do this.
Nobody is talking about Trump but y’all. He’s a ghost.

The difference between “both sides” and “Dem shills”.

Is we want Black people to excel and y’all are just satisfied with survival.

“Get Rich or Die Trying” vs “shyt Can Always Get Worse”

It’s a mindset.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Good lord, y'all nikkas is fukking cowards.

How the fukk can anybody watch this shyt and come in here with the tired ass, played out, highkey c00ning Coli #bothsiders shyt?

You know you a knuckle dragging, mouthbreathing, cac kneecap sucking c00n if @Lord-Yosh is dapping your shyt up. Smh.
Shut your fakkit ass us weird nikka. I’m talking with my Indian ally.

:camby:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nobody is talking about Trump but y’all. He’s a ghost.

The difference between “both sides” and “Dem shills”.

Is we want Black people to excel and y’all are just satisfied with survival.

“Get Rich or Die Trying” vs “shyt Can Always Get Worse”

It’s a mindset.
Government does one thing. Black "communities" do another.

This is government doing right.

Are you OK with this?

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
@gator_king are you so immature that you can’t engage in politics? You know there’s a whole ass Republican Party that won’t even vote for black republicans?!
You know there is a whole group of real nikkas that won’t vote for Black “liberals”?

fukk is your point?

My wife and daughter didn’t vote for Kamala and they’re HBCU women.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You know there is a whole group of real nikkas that won’t vote for Black “liberals”?

fukk is your point?

My wife and daughter didn’t vote for Kamala and they’re HBCU women.
I have a mother and women I love. I don't need that in politicians. I need competence.

You and your wife and daughter are immature, clearly.

motion order

Mercenary
Daps
Reppin
Jew Jersey
you keep saying the tone is different, of course it is my brother. the republicans don't need our 87% of the vote to get in the white house so the democrats keep pretending they fukk with us. they are slightly more polite dixiecrats who are just as racist

Great post, but this part in particular is what the Black democrats have to force themselves to ignore. There will probably never be enough white people in America that agree with the destructive liberalism of the democrats, so the Black democrat will always be somewhat "useful" to the party.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
again, you are giving me an irrelevant fact. it makes us angry to hear the racist rhetoric of the overt right so we in turn conveniently ignore the equally racist left because the covert doesn't evoke the same emotions?

and justice claims for black people, c'mon duke. kenosha wisconsin is a blue state with state tony evers democrat & local john antaramian democrat and somehow in this blue state? the cops face no punishment for 7 shots to the back and paralyzing our brother jacob blake. yall are easily fooled by performative gestures and symbolic support meanwhile the democrats are cooking up a narrative that jin the mc and china mac are being brutalized and terrorized in these streets by the migos. LIES and we know it. an actual memorandum on january 26th by the scumbag from scranton who got 87% of the black vote and it is being weaponized against black folks who are the true victims of violent hate crimes

and fukk a racial backlash against biracial barack "i'm not the president of black america" ann durham. the democrats got at him too the minute he weakly attempted to step up for skip gates in 2009 to address police abuse towards black men. this is proposterous. yall keep telling me that i have to constantly acknowledge the unhealthy burger king & krispy kreme while ignoring the less-discussed unhealthy ramen noodles & red bull. i call the latter unhealthy? and that means i'm saying i support the idea of burger king & krispy kreme being healthy :dead: very bad faith my brother, wow, how do yall live with yourselves?
This is a hot air response.

Mentioned for several posts now how the THREAD TOPIC, aka white dudes saying offensive shyt is MIRRORED by the public comments and voting records of elected officials.

The lack of repercussions or political fallout against Trump's words and actions has emboldened other Republican elected officials to do things like question why any money was earmarked for Black farmers .....like the linked thread about Graham.

It plays to the same base, and AGAIN the votes of the members on that side of the political aisle reflect the same dismissive tone. Yter babble, no matter how many times it's repeated doesn't change facts. Doesn't erase recent history or votes that are on the public record.
Deflections don't change those facts, either.