On YouTube, Steven Crowder and his co-hosts go on a wildly racist tirade against Black farmers.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Suck a dikk fakkit and continue to gargle biden cum bytch :piss:on ya mom's headtop

Ok, c00n. I'll see you in the next thread, on your knees like a Hunts Point crackhead hooker, c00n.

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Lets link, you in ny. Where at?
Yes I'm in NYC and you can suck a dikk. Link Biden's dikk to your tonsils fakkit.
Ok, c00n. I'll see you in the next thread, on your knees like a Hunts Point crackhead hooker, c00n.
You must've learn how to suck dikk watching your mother. b*stard baby makers raise the worse type of c00n.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Yes I'm in NYC and you can suck a dikk. Link Biden's dikk to your tonsils fakkit.

You must've learn how to suck dikk watching your mother. b*stard baby makers raise the worse type of c00n.
:pachaha: A racist hipster cac pretending to be black on the coli, i guess its not a surprise.

You need to be put in your place, I hope you arent scared of manhattan

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
White folks aren't taught actual American History and Black folks usually have to learn on their own because it's not taught in school, that's why they don't understand generational effects of discrimination. It's really crazy that folks can't comprehend it though even something that was 100 years ago. If you have 1 family that 100 years ago was worth $50000 and another family that was worth $500 what do you think compounding interest would do:mindblown:

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Here is John Boyd , president of the National Black Farmer's Association speaking about the impact of the recent legislation, and the political climate
3/15/21
cued

*In, before "bu bu but my opinion is more valid than his"

I'm a farmer , but my view isnt more or less valid than this brother.

I was just on the phone today w my local cac lady @ the usda.... these new bills are beneficial to me, to this guy.. to a few others but

Black farmers, as a whole will be in the same spot.
Deep inside we know real shyt wont get done, based on Bidens Agriculture department pick. That was his MOST significant cabinet selection so far and a sign to what's to come. Also if you understand the history of land and black people in America- Bidens Pick was a fukk You nikkas type pic. There was a black woman lined up for that job. ( and other none white supremacists)

Supposedly tons of beneficial legislation was passed in the 50s and 60s for 'People of Color'.... then we lost Millions of acres of farmland.

There is a reason all these 'people of color' Bills will never actually help black people. In the video... the guy even says people of color and some of these Die hard BlacK Democrats who are the face of orgs are okay with a few black people benefiting while the rest of the benefits going to others or not being distributed.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
White folks aren't taught actual American History and Black folks usually have to learn on their own because it's not taught in school, that's why they don't understand generational effects of discrimination. It's really crazy that folks can't comprehend it though even something that was 100 years ago. If you have 1 family that 100 years ago was worth $50000 and another family that was worth $500 what do you think compounding interest would do:mindblown:
They understand.:francis:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Decades of agricultural support in the billions of dollars that went to whites at a 98% clip:
:yeshrug:

Black farmers getting a large portion of 5b, after decades of only getting 2% of aid.

:damn:

These fukking racists. First they deny the racism of the past, or say it was “one hundred years ago.” Then they get mad at an attempt to make up for said racism. They want you struggling in a ditch, out of sight and with no media coverage so they don’t have to hear about you.

Last edited:

BEN23

All Star
Daps
forgive me

i sometimes keep forgetting we're all supposed upset and angry at everything all the time

but to be honest very little offends me

I'm more offended by modern hiphop disrespecting my once beloved culture with autotuned garbage melodies than I am of this clip

every black person is not the same

I grew up listening to Star n Buck so...

:manny:

you supposed to be angry and upset.....we as people cant let the slick talk slide...
lol....at you caring more about "HIP HOP"

ima head out i think i know whos posting behind this:mjpls:

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Why do any black person (liberal, independent, or conservative) have any serious discourse with this dude ( OP) about ANY black issues? :mindblown:

Its been proven many times that he has DECIDELY said he was not black and was Indian, and now claims to be not only black but black and proud.

At the very least he is a reformed c00n overcompensating for his past antiblack behaviors, and at the very WORST (and most probable) he is a nonblack bad actor trying infiltrate our community for nefarious purposes.

Whether you agree with his views or not, I would not even entertain him in these conversations at all because he does NOT have any of our best interests at heart.:francis: