On YouTube, Steven Crowder and his co-hosts go on a wildly racist tirade against Black farmers.

mykey

Superstar
Daps

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
fact: there has not been one piece of policy and legislation from the democrats specifically for black people & this is no different. more rising tides will lift all boats policies and having the nerve to frame it as reparations is incredibly bad faith. just like democrats such as bill maher calling obamacare reparations. whoa. ok fine so let's break it down shall we?

5 billion for farmers "of color" and black farmers make up 1/4 of those farmers. 1/4 of 5 billion dollars = 1.25 billion dollars which comes nowhere close to the money lost in the black farming kleptocracy let alone can serve as some sort of reparations :dead:

this is insulting b, shame on you & the rest of your black democratic cohorts. you keep saying the tone is different, of course it is my brother. the republicans don't need our 87% of the vote to get in the white house so the democrats keep pretending they fukk with us. they are slightly more polite dixiecrats who are just as racist, we have to see the game for what it is
Some of something is better than none of nothing. Plus, again, we know this is functionally solely for black farmers. In fact they’re the only ones who have ever been pushing government to fix this and address this.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
fact: there has not been one piece of policy and legislation from the democrats specifically for black people & this is no different. more rising tides will lift all boats policies and having the nerve to frame it as reparations is incredibly bad faith. just like democrats such as bill maher calling obamacare reparations. whoa. ok fine so let's break it down shall we?

5 billion for farmers "of color" and black farmers make up 1/4 of those farmers. 1/4 of 5 billion dollars = 1.25 billion dollars which comes nowhere close to the money lost in the black farming kleptocracy let alone can serve as some sort of reparations :dead:

this is insulting b, shame on you & the rest of your black democratic cohorts. you keep saying the tone is different, of course it is my brother. the republicans don't need our 87% of the vote to get in the white house so the democrats keep pretending they fukk with us. they are slightly more polite dixiecrats who are just as racist, we have to see the game for what it is
Shifting the discussion from the topic. The inbred dudes in the video are mocking Black farmers. The elected official in the video I linked to was pandering to the same crowd by questioning why money was earmarked for Black and non white farmers. His voting record will surely match his words, if you look it up.

That side of the political aisle openly dismisses justice claims for AAs. And the violent hateful element of this country gravitated toward the Republican Party over the last decade.
Unless we're going to act as if the last 12 years of this country never happened, that Trump never rode into office partly on racial backlash against Obama, and that the Capitol Mob riots never happened.

Come on, ese.

The "Dem. shills" and other assorted catchphrases ring hollow.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
shyt was corny. You post some wild shyt for a supposedly Black poster.
forgive me

i sometimes keep forgetting we're all supposed upset and angry at everything all the time

but to be honest very little offends me

I'm more offended by modern hiphop disrespecting my once beloved culture with autotuned garbage melodies than I am of this clip

every black person is not the same

I grew up listening to Star n Buck so...

:manny:

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
why the fukk did I listen to that

20 years ago that would be a public access TV show that would just be mocked by the few people who came across it. 20 years before that it would be a dozen rednecks gathered around him in a bar who would forget everything he said the next morning

stop giving these lames attention and do something productive

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Gullah farmers single handedly brought knowledge about rice farming techniques to America from Sierra Leone. What are these racist idiots talking about?

The Gullah: Rice, Slavery, and the Sierra Leone-American Connection | The Gilder Lehrman Center for the Study of Slavery, Resistance, and Abolition

Fun fact: West African Jollof rice is known as "Red Rice" among the Gullah people. That's one African dish that has survived 500 years of slavery and discrimination.
forgive me

i sometimes keep forgetting we're all supposed upset and angry at everything all the time

but to be honest very little offends me

I'm more offended by modern hiphop disrespecting my once beloved culture with autotuned garbage melodies than I am of this clip

every black person is not the same

I grew up listening to Star n Buck so...

:manny:
Not one of them brought any facts.

All these Cave men do could do was say old tired racist jokes.

Cac debating skills at their finest

Keep telling y’all...Biden just gave out some major relief...