On YouTube, Steven Crowder and his co-hosts go on a wildly racist tirade against Black farmers.

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Good lord, y'all nikkas is fukking cowards.

How the fukk can anybody watch this shyt and come in here with the tired ass, played out, highkey c00ning Coli #bothsiders shyt?

You know you a knuckle dragging, mouthbreathing, cac kneecap sucking c00n if @Lord-Yosh is dapping your shyt up. Smh.
Your fakkit ass don't get enough of democrat dikk in your throat or mines do you? Unlike joe biden I'm not interested fakkit. Stop tagging me in your c00n post and go find a corner to die in you scrupulous c00n.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Steven Crowder, Stefan Molyneux, Jordan Peterson, Lauren Southern, etc.

Our bad breh.
That shyt doesn't fly here, they go where the audience + money is. Hence, America.
Again, our bad breh. Your problem now tho. :sas2:

And that POS Gavin Mcinnis. :pacspit:
Faith Goldy is Canadian too, isn't she?
The hell's wrong with y'all? Racism is your chief cultural export now!

Lauren Chen and her tap dancing ass...

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Your fakkit ass don't get enough of democrat dikk in your throat or mines do you? Unlike joe biden I'm not interested fakkit. Stop tagging me in your c00n post and go find a corner to die in you scrupulous c00n.

This tapdancing, unmitigated c00n fakkit is furious :laff:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

Imagine being such an unmitigated self hating c00n.

If only we operated like Sparta

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Great post, but this part in particular is what the Black democrats have to force themselves to ignore. There will probably never be enough white people in America that agree with the destructive liberalism of the democrats, so the Black democrat will always be somewhat "useful" to the party.

The destructive liberalism that got blacks the right to freedom from enslavement/the right to vote/the right to be treated fairly in the eyes of the law

You cacs always expose yourselves

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Mad? You're just a c00n fakkit following me around on an internet forum :unimpressed:

Following? Naw. I just call out c00n shyt. Just so happens alot of times I come across c00n material on here you're the author. Stop being a sloppy, dikkeating c00n.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
You're a democratic dikk eating c00n. Wait I been bodied your dumb ass. Foh tryna defend your boyfriend fakkit :camby::mjlol:
Just say you are a cac and be yourself on the coli

Your gaslighting has no affect on me

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Following? Naw. I just call out c00n shyt. Just so happens alot of times I come across c00n material on here you're the author. Stop being a sloppy, dikkeating c00n.
Suck a dikk fakkit and continue to gargle biden cum bytch :piss:on ya mom's headtop

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
it is supposed to affect anyone psychologically who clicks on this thread to then say, "hey, jim crow joe biden is helping black people and is the antithesis of these racists who are shytting on biden's bad faith rising tides will lift all boats policies"

criticize biden? then you are in agreement with these overtly racist ofays. they do/did the same with mein fuehrer trump
Exactly

It's obvious and actually disrespectful