On YouTube, Steven Crowder and his co-hosts go on a wildly racist tirade against Black farmers.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Wow I’m shocked they are that bold with it. I almost thought it was flashback video from the 70s

:scust:
Got damn that was bold as fukk! How is any social media platform hosting this show they need to be banned

It's the climate we're in. Elected officials have ties with the terrorists who stormed the Capitol. Elected officials say offensive shyt openly.
No repercussions from their constituents.
Lowlife internet show hosts are emboldened to feed ignorant content to the same people who vote/support the officials who say crazy shyt, and vote AGAINST measures that help other groups.

How anybody came in here and came away with "both sides are the same" is puzzling, but it happened.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Gullah farmers single handedly brought knowledge about rice farming techniques to America from Sierra Leone. What are these racist idiots talking about?

The Gullah: Rice, Slavery, and the Sierra Leone-American Connection | The Gilder Lehrman Center for the Study of Slavery, Resistance, and Abolition

Fun fact: West African Jollof rice is known as "Red Rice" among the Gullah people. That's one African dish that has survived 500 years of slavery and discrimination.
To also add to this post

Our brother George washington carver practically saved American agriculture by convincing farmers to switch from the failing cotton business to soybean peanuts and sweet potatoes:

In 1920, Carver delivered a speech to the new Peanut Growers Association of America. This organization was advocating that Congress pass a tariff law to protect the new American industry from imported crops. As a result of this speech, he testified before Congress in 1921 and the tariff was passed in 1922. In 1923, Carver was named as Speaker for the United States Commission on Interracial Cooperation, a post he held until 1933. In 1935, he was named head of the Division of Plant Mycology and Disease Survey for the U.S. Department of Agriculture. By 1938, largely due to Carver’s influence, peanuts had grown to be a $200-million-per-year crop in the United States and were the chief agricultural product grown in the state of Alabama.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth

:picard:

Crowder is racist as fukk as we all know...

That damn VSOP joke :francis:

First off. fukk this Cac and everyone that loves him.. If I ever see him in the streets I’m gonna spit in his face, turn my back on him, put both hands in my pockets and dare him to steal on me.

Secondly “Dem Shills” been running around saying this bread was for Black farmers. What is all this “People of Color” language in the bill? Asian farmers? Hispanic farmers? Native American farmers?

One side tells blatant lies about helping Blacks. The other side mocks us and and makes us the scape goat and joke for the little bit of scraps we get.

#bothsides

#saveyourselfblackman

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
First off. fukk this Cac and everyone that loves him.. If I ever see him in the streets I’m gonna spit in his face, turn my back on him, put both hands in my pockets and dare him to steal on me.

Secondly “Dem Shills” been running around saying this bread was for Black farmers. What is all this “People of Color” language in the bill? Asian farmers? Hispanic farmers? Native American farmers?

One side tells blatant lies about helping Blacks. The other side mocks us and and makes us the scape goat and joke for the little bit of scraps we get.

#bothsides

#saveyourselfblackman
They have to craft laws with specific language to avoid court lawsuits. Most of this money is for black farmers.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
They have to craft laws with specific language to avoid court lawsuits. Most of this money is for black farmers.
Let you tell it. We shall see.

Why y’all gotta be dishonest though? (not calling you out specifically) Dudes been capping about this being a Black specific set a side.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Let you tell it. We shall see.

Why y’all gotta be dishonest though? (not calling you out specifically) Dudes been capping about this being a Black specific set a side.
Do you want laws or not? I’m confused man. You know there’s lawsuits that were making it through the Supreme Court by conservatives against affirmative action then you want to act like black policies are just going to float across the finish line with no pushback.

Why not play smarter at the game and secure wins.

a lay up wins games just as much as a flashy dunk.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Anyone notice how the worst ones pushing this alt right white supremacist bullshyt are Canadian?
Steven Crowder, Stefan Molyneux, Jordan Peterson, Lauren Southern, etc.

Our bad breh.
That shyt doesn't fly here, they go where the audience + money is. Hence, America.
Again, our bad breh. Your problem now tho. :sas2:

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Conservative "comedy" is just racism, homophobia, and misogyny at this point. Genuinely funny conservative cats like Ron White are of style. Sad.
Steven Crowder, Stefan Molyneux, Jordan Peterson, Lauren Southern, etc.
And that POS Gavin Mcinnis. :pacspit:
Faith Goldy is Canadian too, isn't she?
The hell's wrong with y'all? Racism is your chief cultural export now!

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Do you want laws or not? I’m confused man. You know there’s lawsuits that were making it through the Supreme Court by conservatives against affirmative action then you want to act like black policies are just going to float across the finish line with no pushback.

Why not play smarter at the game and secure wins.

a lay up wins games just as much as a flashy dunk.

This is all reasonable and understandable.

Just be honest. Stop the manipulation.Stop lying. Stop exaggerating. Stop trying to make the Democrats the knights in shining armor.

That’s why the shills get shytted on. It’s the trolling, deflections and dishonesty.

Just be real and say. “These Cacs ain’t shyt breh, but they willing to break a little bread with a select group of us”

And as for your sports analogy. Black folks still ain’t winning shyt. We’re just scoring a couple of points. Which is cool. Just stop with the capping.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is all reasonable and understandable.

Just be honest. Stop the manipulation.Stop lying. Stop exaggerating. Stop trying to make the Democrats the knights in shining armor.

That’s why the shills get shytted on. It’s the trolling, deflections and dishonesty.

Just be real and say. “These Cacs ain’t shyt breh, but they willing to break a little bread with a select group of us”

And as for your sports analogy. Black folks still ain’t winning shyt. We’re just scoring a couple of points. Which is cool. Just stop with the capping.
Who needs heroes?!

bruh Trump did not do this.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Conservative "comedy" is just racism, homophobia, and misogyny at this point. Genuinely funny conservative cats like Ron White are of style. Sad.

And that POS Gavin Mcinnis. :pacspit:
Faith Goldy is Canadian too, isn't she?
The hell's wrong with y'all? Racism is your chief cultural export now!
I forgot about those two. fukking Ted Cruz is Canadian born too.:russ:

Like I said their rhetoric doesn't really fly here. It does fly in America.
We got our white people under control. They wouldn't dare be a public figure here with those ideas. :jawalrus:

They're your problem now. Y'all are America. Y'all got this breh. We believe in you!
6eP3.gif