On the real, why don't we just stop paying for females in general

thatdude954

All Star
Daps
Ok... Let's go with that.... Women are paying 50-50

What are y'all bringing to the table?

HDABG ?
I dont like bubblegum :shaq:

Srsly tho. I just want to know that you are trying with me. That $11 movie ticket shows that you can pull your own weight and you want to be here...with me....and not just because your homegirls are busy. I approached her so you know Im putting effort in. Its little things like that make me believe she's a quality woman.

If she is my girl than I'll want to make her happy and take care of her.

Im asking her to meet me halfway at first. If we like each other and we're compatible and make it an OFFICIAL RELATIONSHIP then I'll cover the whole bill but I expect her to take care of me too. If we together and she cooks, cleans etc. the majority of the time then yea ill pay the check but for my girl only.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
You take away the stigma and jail time....
It drives down prices due to oversupply...this will affect the full timers the most.

basic rudimentary economics across industries but you don't agree ?

You also don't provide any basis for 100 dollar bj from crackhead theory too...

What the....

Like I said. Agree to disagree.

"Take away the stigma and the jail time everything would be great"

That's why every man in the legalized counties in nevada regularly avails themselves of prostitutes and every woman works full time at a brothel or moonlights as a prostitute.

Have a great Sunday breh.

thatdude954

All Star
Daps
Well I'm married. But way back when when I was dating
The first date for me was finding out if what we had in common and if we enjoyed spending time together
If I liked him and he liked me.
Finding out if we are sexually attracted to one another.
Him paying didn't prove to me that he was broke or rich.
It proved to me that he is gentlemanly and believes in traditional roles
As far as dating and relationships go.
I'm a very traditional /old school style wife/of
So that's important to me.

If a chick is a gold digger you wouldn't know it just because she expected you to pay for a date.unless she expected something unreasonable.
-there was the one breh on here who had a chick basically demand Ruth Chris on a first date, bushes is a good place for her.

Ftr my first date with husband number 1 was a double date with my girl and his cousin and we went to a park and went for ice cream.
Yes he paid.

First date with my current and final husband our first date was 4 days and 3 nights in beautiful key west.
I paid for my plane ticket and he and I split pretty much everything else :manny:

you guys are making entirely too much out of this imho. But I suppose it's better than the guys I've seen here and elsewhere who bytch and moan about opening doors or giving up their seat for an elderly person or pregnant woman.
See what im saying, you split your last first date. That's all im asking for. Husband 1 first date was only like $5. Its nothing to get heated over but still...I bet he wishes he could get that 5 back lol no disrespect.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Y'all act like y'all were spending money on dates anyways :skip: ole Netflix and chill brehs

Men these days aren't asking women out
Most aren't paying if they do go out (let's take a walk in the park :pachaha:)

Most aren't getting married

Hell some women outchea asking y'all:wtb:

And most Black women are working to contribute to the household or out earning men all together

Y'all sure ain't pushing out babies

What is it that you new aged Nikka's bring to the table? :mjpls:
:jawalrus: Certs

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
:ehh:

1365477267_2_svowi.gif

giphy.gif

:shaq:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
If a woman isnt giving you commitment why open your wallet for her?

Until me and my girl were official I didn't spend a dime on her.

Continually taking her out and spendjng 50, while jerrondale, treyvathian, LaJoyner just rolling through ciz she got tingles for em

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
If a woman isnt giving you commitment why open your wallet for her?

Until me and my girl were official I didn't spend a dime on her.

Continually taking her out and spendjng 50, while jerrondale, treyvathian, LaJoyner just rolling through ciz she got tingles for em

thatdude954

All Star
Daps
:dwillhuh:

Do more nontraditional dating behaviors cause that will surely make more men want to do more traditional behaviors?
:pachaha:

Umm nope.

If I want traditional I'm gonna specifically look for a man who's traditional from day 1 just like I am.
No need to try to convert the rest of yall.
Traditional was the wrong word to use. I meant that maybe if woman paid their half then maybe a guy will be more likely to take her out to a restaurant and not his couch. Then again a guy may see it as "taking a girl out to dinner is now $15 but my couch is still free".
I see what you're saying about looking for your type tho. You said you were traditional, are you a homemaker?

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
See what im saying, you split your last first date. That's all im asking for. Husband 1 first date was only like $5. Its nothing to get heated over but still...I bet he wishes he could get that 5 back lol no disrespect.

Lord.
I split that date because obviously it cost a couple thousand dollars all told. It was more that we went on a mini vacation together.
:yeshrug:
No first husband doesn't want his $5 dollars back. We were together for years and have kids together. Don t worry. He got some p*ssy out of the deal eventually :mjlol:

I'm still not paying for a first date with a grown man. I will offer to leave the tip (gentlemen refuse)
I will pick up a tab here or there if we continue dating
If you're the type of man who's so hurt by having to pay 30 for dinner or drinks because of some imaginary vast conspiracy
Of women against men then you're not the man for me. It's that simple.

I'm traditional and I expect traditional in return.

thatdude954

All Star
Daps
Obviously the first date is to get to know the person, I think you know that. :beli:
ik but is being cheap/broke something you're looking out for? Because Ik if a girl is trying to get money outta me, Im gonna think she's here for the wrong

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Traditional was the wrong word to use. I meant that maybe if woman paid their half then maybe a guy will be more likely to take her out to a restaurant and not his couch. Then again a guy may see it as "taking a girl out to dinner is now $15 but my couch is still free".
I see what you're saying about looking for your type tho. You said you were traditional, are you a homemaker?

Yes. I'm a stay at home spouse now. I don't work outside of the home. I take care of my husband our family our home and our dog.
I love my job.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
I try to date women that I already know like me. There needs to be several signs of interest and initiative shown from her. Then I don't mind spending on a date because I feel there's a good chance that I will get something in return from the investment.

In my experience, most women do like spending money on guys they like. So the money I invest in the first couple dates will come back to me in terms of treatment, gifts, and sex. Obviously, none of this is guaranteed, but I like to put myself in a position where it is likely to happen.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Whoever invited the person out on a date should pay. The first few dates should not even be over $30, especially if you live in a major city. You can attend free events, outings, and dine at good places on the dime. If you want to go dutch then do not make a big deal out of the date just let the lady know that you are feeling her and you would like to get to know her better over some lunch or coffee. That's what a guy I was once seeing did.

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
Why take you on a date and spend $30-$40 if we can chill free? If you're feeling me then why does it matter where I take you?
By chill I mean spend time together. I honestly feel like if more females paid theyre half some dudes would come around to traditional dating.

A date to a woman is free whether it be at her house or Red lobster.
A date to a man is free at my house and $40 at Red Lobster.

Hypothetically speaking because I am married, but if we are committed then I have no issue with doing free stuff. But if it's the first step before agreeing to enter a courtship, then I am not coming to your house to chill. If I am not worth $30 then obviously you aren't that interested and therefore you aren't worth my time. If you ask me to pay on the first few outings, then you aren't my type and I am not interested. :yeshrug:

I'm glad I don't have to deal with these issues.

thatdude954

All Star
Daps
Lord.
I split that date because obviously it cost a couple thousand dollars all told. It was more that we went on a mini vacation together.
:yeshrug:
No first husband doesn't want his $5 dollars back. We were together for years and have kids together. Don t worry. He got some p*ssy out of the deal eventually :mjlol:

I'm still not paying for a first date with a grown man. I will offer to leave the tip (gentlemen refuse)
I will pick up a tab here or there if we continue dating
If you're the type of man who's so hurt by having to pay 30 for dinner or drinks because of some imaginary vast conspiracy
Of women against men then you're not the man for me. It's that simple.

I'm traditional and I expect traditional in return.
No conspiracy here, we just have different views. First date/few dates we go half. Relationship we can get to the spoiling.

The $5 thing was a joke tho lol