On launch day, is anybody really planning on getting Killzone and Battlefield 4?

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Did this fool mention GT6 like ANYONE is gonna buy that :laff:
Was YOU gonna buy GT6 & Driveclub, or are you gonna wait til 2016 when PS+ gives it to you?
Cuz its funny how you stan every exclusive, then you stan it again when its free :bryan:
Next gen, you named 3 mediocre exclusives and you now supposed to be saying something?
I tell you what, I'll throw you a bone. I'll let you prove I'm mad. KZ is killing in preorders huh?
Ok, how many preorders does KZ have :popcorn:

*This is where Black Jesus performs the last of us invisibility hack*

It ain't about what i'm going to buy you simple ass nikka.. its about what I have access to...
I'm personally havent been into racing games last few years but if I was I got GT6 coming on the PS3 and Drive club coming on the PS4 along with N4S...

You can talk that bullshyt about nikkas not buying GT6 all you want but GT5 and prologue did over 14 million worldwide.. tells me nikkas fukk with the Grand Turismo brand hard body

As far as Killzone pre orders.. It should be obvious its outselling strugglebox exclusives since the PS4 is outselling Strugglebox 2 to 1 on Amazon and.4 to 1 at gamestop.... :umad:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
:rip: Black Jesus :to:

Now, for a comparison. Here is a 6min video of Killzone SF. I hope you guys are not comparing this to current gen games because that would be misleading.

Compared to Battlefield 4? This game looks like shyt

Peep the gameplay, the environments, the pacing. Just seems like a decent looking boring next gen game :manny:

I guess thats why it hasn't won any awards :ld:
Game looks awesome thanks for sharing :lawd:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
BF4 for PC and KZ for PS4, both at their respective launches
I'm sure you wasted money on titles you didn't like before, keep the streak alive Cal Ripken :salute:
It ain't about what i'm going to buy you simple ass nikka.. its about what I have access to...
I'm personally havent been into racing games last few years blah blah blah GT6 blah blah blah Drive club blah blah blah GT6 blah blah GT5 and prologue did over 14 million worldwide bu bu but I don't like racers :to:
:umad:
As far as Killzone pre orders.. It should be obvious its outselling strugglebox exclusives since the PS4 is outselling Strugglebox 2 to 1 on Amazon and.4 to 1 at gamestop.... :umad:
Link or Lie :mjpls:

PS4: BLAH BLAH BLAH :shaq2:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Wait, there's two Black Jesus posters? :ohhh:

And here I've been goin easy on the sony stan one thinking he's the homie from The Gym :pachaha:

Get this flabby imposter outa here:camby:

The one with the underscore is the Sony/Pacquio stan

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
still waiting on you to post bf4 xbox footage :mjpls:
Its been posted, but when I do post it you then say "Its a PC" even tho EA said it was running on XB1
Now why are you changing the topic to xbox one when this thread is about BF4 or KZ at launch.
Before it was known the PS4 version was gonna be inferior, it was a no brainer for BF4
But your ego's might be bruised now, so your only go to play is to dikk ride KZ and act like its better than KZ4

Is that the strategy bruh :heh:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm personally havent been into racing games last few years but if I was I got GT6 coming on the PS3 and Drive club coming on the PS4 along with N4S...

You can talk that bullshyt about nikkas not buying GT6 all you want but GT5 and prologue did over 14 million worldwide.. tells me nikkas fukk with the Grand Turismo brand hard body

:wow: xbots ignore facts

7mins in the CEO of EA says it was running on a PC...

@PS4 takes another L

ps4 makes shyt up

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Its been posted, but when I do post it you then say
"Its a PC" even tho EA said it was running on
XB1
Now why are you changing the topic to h bruh :heh:

Men lie ... women lie.. pictures don't

Xbox-One-Games-at-E3-Ran-on-Windows-7-PCs-With-Nvidia-Graphics-Cards-Report-2.jpg