On launch day, is anybody really planning on getting Killzone and Battlefield 4?

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Not a big FPS fan at all but I going with BF4 cause the multiplayer looks insane and that's where the majority of people will be.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Hell yeah nikka BF4 on the PS3 then the quad and KillZone. :blessed:All on release days.

Last edited:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Wrong Black Jesus....:upsetfavre:
I'm not buying a 4 at launch.... We still eating off the 3 unike the 360 thats given up on its customers.. When I do cop, I will play both BF4 and KZ and cop which one I enjoy the most

Not at launch... I

Wait, there's two Black Jesus posters? :ohhh:

And here I've been goin easy on the sony stan one thinking he's the homie from The Gym :pachaha:

Get this flabby imposter outa here:camby:

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Definitely copping BF4 for the PS4 on launch.:ohlawd:

Any other games coming out until then, such as Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix, Final Fantasy X HD, GTA V and etc., I'm buying digitally :youngsabo:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Never been a fan of Killzone but I'ma give this one a shot based on the hype...I'm more likely to be rocking Assassin's Creed and that Steam Punk joint though.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
My boys aint sleepin on no Sealy Pissdurpedic..... so :umad:
:usure:

Little kids when they cry themselves to sleep cuz they feel scared from shadows n shyt since dad isn't around to protect them
Its quite possible that some urine might hit that mattress. But you wouldn't know, cuz daddy wasn't there.. to take them to the fair.. to change there underwear
15gxdhi.jpg

I'm not buying a 4 at launch.... We still eating off the 3 unike the 360 thats given up on its customers.. When I do cop, I will play both BF4 and KZ and cop which one I enjoy the most
Why is this fakkit acting like PS3 has all these games anybody gives a shyt about :laff:
Look bruh, Last of Us was the first game you had since 2011. Your next game has been deemed shyt by everyone who has played it (beyond 2 souls) and your trying to compare that to what the Xbox One has in store this fall :stopitslime:
You not getting a PS4 for obvious reasons, there are no games you want. Thats all you had to say. If you gave a shyt about KZ then that would be your motivation. This threads topic is simple, and you failed to answer the question. So why type anything bruh? Like we can't see thru your post?

:camby:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I'm totally getting BF4 but I think I decided to wait until the end of the year to get the Ps4 vs Lanuch day, but I may change my mind again.
Well if you seen the PS4 version of BF4 you might have to change your mind yet again :sadcam:

And if you don't get a launch PS4, they will be very scarce this year. They said they stopped at a million preorders