On launch day, is anybody really planning on getting Killzone and Battlefield 4?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I'm sold on KZ and BF4... only getting one 1st. The :win: is having access to both
You sounding mad broke son
You sound like a gamer who is used to struggling so you don't even know how it really works :wow:

You see, when you have good games. You don't have time to play a ton of the same type of shooters.
If you like Battlefield 4, you wouldn't have time for KZ as well. Unless those the only games you have
There's also Destiny, isn't that a launch title too? You SERIOUSLY think KZ is not gonna flop doggy :stopitslime:

The :win: is if you have variety. If you had Forza 5, Ryse, All the other xbox award winning exclusives. You would be winning for real
While your over here lying about some sorry ass game you never gave a fukk about. Do I need to pull up your PSN gamertag again so we can see how you didn't play KZ2 or 3 like that :ufdup:

THERE nikkaZ FURIOUS!!! :bryan:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I don't have any games preordered but killzone depends on reviews since I'm still iffy on it and battlefield may be a 1st day pickup, I'm more of a single player fan and I'm one of the few that enjoys campaigns over multiplayer.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I don't have any games preordered but killzone depends on reviews since I'm still iffy on it and battlefield may be a 1st day pickup, I'm more of a single player fan and I'm one of the few that enjoys campaigns over multiplayer.
Bruh, its time to shed that way of thinking because they are making single player experiences work online.
You don't have to let others dictate how you want to play or what you want to do. But its more fun when your with a gruop in a lot of games
Especially here with your coli fam. Join us on the greener side :blessed:

As for the waitstation, you would get KZ over Destiny? Have you seen the gamescon videos?

I wasn't sure about that game, but now I'm paying attention :datazz:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Bruh, its time to shed that way of thinking because they are making single player experiences work online.
You don't have to let others dictate how you want to play or what you want to do. But its more fun when your with a gruop in a lot of games
Especially here with your coli fam. Join us on the greener side :blessed:

As for the waitstation, you would get KZ over Destiny? Have you seen the gamescon videos?

I wasn't sure about that game, but now I'm paying attention :datazz:

I'd get both destiny and killzone if they are good. As for online games, I like stories when I play, co-op is cool and sports games online are cool too but most multiplayer games don't appeal to me and I play quite a bit. I had more fun playing cod zombies than the other multiplayer modes :yeshrug: I did like gears of war and halo hoard modes tho.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
You sounding mad broke son
You sound like a gamer who is used to struggling so you don't even know how it really works :wow:

You see, when you have good games. You don't have time to play a ton of the same type of shooters.
If you like Battlefield 4, you wouldn't have time for KZ as well. Unless those the only games you have
There's also Destiny, isn't that a launch title too? You SERIOUSLY think KZ is not gonna flop doggy :stopitslime:

The :win: is if you have variety. If you had Forza 5, Ryse, All the other xbox award winning exclusives. You would be winning for real
While your over here lying about some sorry ass game you never gave a fukk about. Do I need to pull up your PSN gamertag again so we can see how you didn't play KZ2 or 3 like that :ufdup:

THERE nikkaZ FURIOUS!!! :bryan:

I don't give a fukk about rize and DEFINITELY don't give a fukk about Forsa :bryan: if dead rising 3 is anything like 2 then I'm super straight on that 20fps piece of shyt too..

We good over hear my nikka don't worry about what's going down on the Sony side...

I'm the type of gamer that only plays 1to3 games at a time... I don't need to buy KZ and N
B4... don't really give a fukk about Destiny right now either..

We got plenty of variety over hear breh

Ps3- The Last Of Us (game of the generation)
Beyond 2 Souls
GTA5
GT6

PS4- BF4
KZ3
Knack
Drive Club
Gang of 3rd party titles

How is KZ flopping when its killing all of the shytbox 1 exclusives in pre orders??

tumblr_lesjaplcR91qf92b6o1_250.gif

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I don't give a fukk about rize and DEFINITELY don't give a fukk about Forsa :bryan: if dead rising 3 is anything like 2 then I'm super straight on that 20fps piece of shyt too..

We good over hear my nikka don't worry about what's going down on the Sony side...

I'm the type of gamer that only plays 1to3 games at a time... I don't need to buy KZ and N
B4... don't really give a fukk about Destiny right now either..

We got plenty of variety over hear breh

Ps3- The Last Of Us (game of the generation)
Beyond 2 Souls
GTA5
GT6

PS4- BF4
KZ3
Knack
Drive Club
Gang of 3rd party titles

How is KZ flopping when its killing all of the shytbox 1 exclusives in pre orders??

tumblr_lesjaplcR91qf92b6o1_250.gif
Did this fool mention GT6 like ANYONE is gonna buy that :laff:
Was YOU gonna buy GT6 & Driveclub, or are you gonna wait til 2016 when PS+ gives it to you?
Cuz its funny how you stan every exclusive, then you stan it again when its free :bryan:
Next gen, you named 3 mediocre exclusives and you now supposed to be saying something?
I tell you what, I'll throw you a bone. I'll let you prove I'm mad. KZ is killing in preorders huh?
Ok, how many preorders does KZ have :popcorn:

*This is where Black Jesus performs the last of us invisibility hack*

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
:rip: Black Jesus :to:

Now, for a comparison. Here is a 6min video of Killzone SF. I hope you guys are not comparing this to current gen games because that would be misleading.

Compared to Battlefield 4? This game looks like shyt

Peep the gameplay, the environments, the pacing. Just seems like a decent looking boring next gen game :manny:

I guess thats why it hasn't won any awards :ld:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:rip: Black Jesus :to:

Now, for a comparison. Here is a 6min video of Killzone SF. I hope you guys are not comparing this to current gen games because that would be misleading.

Compared to Battlefield 4? This game looks like shyt

Peep the gameplay, the environments, the pacing. Just seems like a decent looking boring next gen game :manny:

I guess thats why it hasn't won any awards :ld:
:what: