On launch day, is anybody really planning on getting Killzone and Battlefield 4?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

7mins in the CEO of EA says it was running on a PC...

@PS4 takes another L
Since that video the specs for Xbox One was RISEN so you making yourself look even more FURIOUS :umad:
And I was referring to Gamescom anyway :hula: what you still mad about is the fact Xbox One and PC are identical in the development process. Only the PS4 needs to be ported. How many times do I have to repeat that before you get it?
Every PS4 game, even the exclusives are ports :wow:
Deal :obama: it
Men lie ... women lie.. pictures don't

Xbox-One-Games-at-E3-Ran-on-Windows-7-PCs-With-Nvidia-Graphics-Cards-Report-2.jpg
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/ps4-you-know-the-rest.141200/ :stop:

I created a bible of truth to combat these heathens :lawd:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Out of those two, I'd get killzone, especially if they didn't go back to part 2's syrup controls. KZ3 was one of my favorite shooters.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Out of those two, I'd get killzone, especially if they didn't go back to part 2's syrup controls. KZ3 was one of my favorite shooters.

I wasn't crazy about killzone 3... It was a chore to beat the single player. Killzone 2 was the best by far. My problem with the them all is that they were so close to greatness but all lack something. It's what's giving me reservations about this new one.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I wasn't crazy about killzone 3... It was a chore to beat the single player. Killzone 2 was the best by far. My problem with the them all is that they were so close to greatness but all lack something. It's what's giving me reservations about this new one.
I felt like that lacked vehicles and bigger maps

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
ill be buying Killzone cuz it looks so futuristic. ive played enough realistic games. ill cop that and Madden 25.

Deaf2twothirds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Babylon & Sodom Reincarnated
:rip: Black Jesus :to:

Now, for a comparison. Here is a 6min video of Killzone SF. I hope you guys are not comparing this to current gen games because that would be misleading.

Compared to Battlefield 4? This game looks like shyt

Peep the gameplay, the environments, the pacing. Just seems like a decent looking boring next gen game :manny:

I guess thats why it hasn't won any awards :ld:
KZ was a dissapointment @ gamecom. BF4 definitely is looking like a day 1 buy.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4