On launch day, is anybody really planning on getting Killzone and Battlefield 4?

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
:usure:

Why is this fakkit acting like PS3 has all these games anybody gives a shyt about :laff:
Look bruh, Last of Us was the first game you had since 2011. Your next game has been deemed shyt by everyone who has played it (beyond 2 souls) and your trying to compare that to what the Xbox One has in store this fall :stopitslime:
You not getting a PS4 for obvious reasons,
there are no games you want. Thats all you
had to say. If you gave a shyt about KZ then
that would be your motivation. This threads
topic is simple, and you failed to answer the question. So why type anything bruh? Like we can't see thru your post?

:camby:

nikka The Last of Us (A PS3 game)trumps anything shytbox1 will spew out on launch:damn: I know the truth hurts :umad:

Compared to 360 We still eating over here on the tripple.. still getting blessed with AAAtitles exclsive and third party.. still getting free shyt with plus.. Xbox 360 and live is :flabbynsick: been :flabbynsick: since Gears 3.. yall don't wanna talk about that though.. understandable:skip:

I'm not buying the console @ launch for 2 reasons..
1. What I already mentioned last post
2. I wont buy the 1st model of any consoles for obvious reasons

We still feasting good over here on the ps3 brah... Im in no rush.. Now if I owned a 360 I would desperately be waiting for this new console to drop since I don't got shyt to ever look forward to on 360... yall so hype about this launch because yall are finally seeing new exclusives besides Halo gears and forsa.. you could compare it to starving children in Cambodia... All they get to eat is rice and dirt, a nikka come through with some McDonald's chicken nuggets the little kids would be super hype and exited...

See, Sony knows nikkas is still feasting on the triple that's why there was really no need to stack the launch with a gang of new exclusives..No rush at all... we getting blessed on the triple l.. we getting blessings on the Vita.. and blessings on the quad...
Microsoft is on damage control with the shytbox 1... rushing as many exclusives as they can for launch.got games that struggling to even reach 30 fps... all this flip flopping and changing up yall doing.. we see yall:youngsabo:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
nikka The Last of Us (A PS3 game)trumps anything shytbox1 will spew out on launch:damn: I know the truth hurts :umad:

Compared to 360 We still eating over here on the tripple.. still getting blessed with AAAtitles exclsive and third party.. still getting free shyt with plus.. Xbox 360 and live is :flabbynsick: been :flabbynsick: since Gears 3.. yall don't wanna talk about that though.. understandable:skip:

I'm not buying the console @ launch for 2 reasons..
1. What I already mentioned last post
2. I wont buy the 1st model of any consoles for obvious reasons

We still feasting good over here on the ps3 brah... Im in no rush.. Now if I owned a 360 I would desperately be waiting for this new console to drop since I don't got shyt to ever look forward to on 360... yall so hype about this launch because yall are finally seeing new exclusives besides Halo gears and forsa.. you could compare it to starving children in Cambodia... All they get to eat is rice and dirt, a nikka come through with some McDonald's chicken nuggets the little kids would be super hype and exited...

See, Sony knows nikkas is still feasting on the triple that's why there was really no need to stack the launch with a gang of new exclusives..No rush at all... we getting blessed on the triple l.. we getting blessings on the Vita.. and blessings on the quad...
Microsoft is on damage control with the shytbox 1... rushing as many exclusives as they can for launch.got games that struggling to even reach 30 fps... all this flip flopping and changing up yall doing.. we see yall:youngsabo:
Bruh, you are not charasmatic enough for me to read all that, but I seriously tried :laugh:

I had to stop because I got the gist of it, :umad:
You couldn't even answer the question to this thread, you just wanna try to convice somebody that PS3 has all these great titles :deadmanny: Thats your answer to KZ vs BF4? Thats a non answer. Thanks for playing!!! :win:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bruh, you are not charasmatic enough for me to read all that, but I seriously tried :laugh:

I had to stop because I got the gist of it, :umad:
You couldn't even answer the question to this thread, you just wanna try to convice somebody that PS3 has all these great titles :deadmanny: Thats your answer to KZ vs BF4? Thats a non answer. Thanks for playing!!! :win:

Everyone can feel the anger through this post.. and most of your emotional ass posts.. :umad:
you need help JUNKIE :bryan:

I answered your question 3 posts ago... i'm buying the one I enjoy the most.. if i get tired of it i'll cop the other one

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Everyone can feel the anger through this post.. and most of your emotional ass posts.. :umad:
you need help JUNKIE :bryan:

I answered your question 3 posts ago... i'm buying the one I enjoy the most.. if i get tired of it i'll cop the other one
How do you enjoy a game you didn't buy :wtf:
I'm mad, but you can't even answer the question? Riiiiiiiight :umad:
You didn't answer the question, you said what anyone would do. Buy the game they like better. Which game you like better you fukkin moron :heh:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
How do you enjoy a game you didn't buy :wtf:
I'm mad, but you can't even answer the question? Riiiiiiiight :umad:
You didn't answer the question, you said what anyone would do. Buy the game they like better. Which game you like better you fukkin moron :heh:

:heh: I had no idea you couldn't play a game unless you bought it...

The same nikka who thought Europe and N.America were countries is calling me a moron :skip: strange times

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
:heh: I had no idea you couldn't play a game unless you bought it...

The same nikka who thought Europe and N.America were countries is calling me a moron :skip: strange times
You didn't answer the question, you are deflecting :snoop:

You gonna go to a kiosk somewhere before launch and play both games, where they doing that at :popcorn:
If you doing the wait til later approach, then you not buying at launch, so then there was no reason for you to post in this thread even once.

But you did anyway cuz :umad:

And everybody can see this except you :bryan:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Yeah, i plan on getting it and battlefield. One fills the scifi angle i like..and the other the realistic vibe.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
You didn't answer the question, you are deflecting :snoop:

You gonna go to a kiosk somewhere before launch and play both games, where they doing that at :popcorn:
If you doing the wait til later approach, then you not buying at launch, so then there was no reason for you to post in this thread even once.

But you did anyway cuz :umad:

And everybody can see this except you :bryan:
only reason i posted was because you @ me specifically dumb bytch... aint nobody deflecting.. i told your simple ass from jump I wasn't coppin at launch... and i told you how i would choose between the two games when i got my ps4.. :umad: because i didnt answer the way YOU wanted me to answer..

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

@Michael9100 try and ignore this faggit @PS4
at E3 and Gamescon Microsoft showed battlefield 4 using high end PC graphics cards instead of their own

1__1371234242.jpg

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
only reason i posted was because you @ me specifically dumb bytch... aint nobody deflecting.. i told your simple ass from jump I wasn't coppin at launch... and i told you how i would choose between the two games when i got my ps4.. :umad: because i didnt answer the way YOU wanted me to answer..
So basically what you saying is your not sold on Killzone yet :win: