On a serious note, who's been divorced or going through one right now?

The Don

The Illest
Daps
Reppin
P-Town
:wow:. I've lived solo since 22 and she wants to move in this summer but I don't wanna give that up, I feel like thats the final step. shyts skressfull bruh

sooner or later that ultimatum is coming :ufdup:

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
if you're struggling with the decision now isn't that enough of a sign?

Are you open to the idea at all?

The Don

The Illest
Daps
Reppin
P-Town
it's pretty much here breh, we've put it on pause because of school but once summer come it's gonna be decision time. I don't wanna give up my freedom though

After 5 years you might as well….you know everything about her and vice versa…I'm pretty sure you spend a good amount of your time with her anyway :troll:

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
if you're struggling with the decision now isn't that enough of a sign?

Are you open to the idea at all?
I'm open to it breh, I just don't want to have to answer to somebody else and accommodate somebody else :manny: maybe im selfish but i like being able to do whatever the fukk i want in my spot without hearing somebody else mouth.

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Are you willing to trade that freedom you've always enjoyed to live with someone you care about?

Do you think you can both compromise on your hangups while living together?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I really don't want to be an @sshole here (maybe a little bit) but the OP is the same cat who came home on leave and bragging about getting to fukk his woman and nikkas on here was telling him then that bytch was getting share. Even let her read the Coli and she denied it claiming we didn't know shyt. I said that to this- it doesn't matter what we say, this dude is going to justify this bytch actions to tell himself she's not cheating, but she obviously is. Your dad gave you some horrible ass advice, and if you believe that, you're a dumbass. Realize women are born whores and you can't make a bytch woman stay faithful if she don't want to, it doesn't matter who you are. Get your business together and prepare to throw this slut in the bushes.
Truth.

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
:wow:. I've lived solo since 22 and she wants to move in this summer but I don't wanna give that up, I feel like thats the final step. shyts skressfull bruh
Breh everything changes once she moves in. Throw that old relationship in the bushes, because when she moves in is when hell starts

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I went through one. Basically if you get dumped you feel like someone beat the s*** out of your soul. From the look on her face, she was pretty relieved. She suggested we try again a while after we went to court but this was after one separation, reconciliation then divorce. SOHH I was like "I think it would make me literally retarded if I tried again with you". S*** sucked every kind of bad thing that it could have sucked. I think she was just easily bored. Bored with being married then bored with being single. I don't really want her back though.. guess I could have had it if I wanted.. I just wish the imaginary relationship that I was in for them few years woulda been real. That was really nice while it lasted.