On a serious note, who's been divorced or going through one right now?

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
That's exactly it, i told her my work schedule is crazy as hell, I can't help but work. I'm all alone were i'm at, she has herself, friends and the kids. I even paid her sisters airplane ticket so she could be with her.

I just want things fixed. I don't want to give up 15 years of hard work without trying.

15 years!? :wtf:

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
i divorced my homeboy last year since I had to move to Texas and gay marriage isn't legal here yet. Tavon I miss u sweety no homo

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
You're doing the right thing @Blaxican707

Don't let these nikkas convince you to throw your family in the bushes.

If she's cheating you know that within yourself regardless of what she or the coli nikkas tell you.

Fix your marriage and take care of those kids :salute:

Thanks breh, I apprecaite it :obama: Nothing is ever perfect that's for sure.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
We've talked last night and we both admitted our wrongs (her reaching out for friends, me for not being there - never calling and shyt like that). All she wanted was that she was doing a good job back home, taking care of the kids (we have four 15, 12, 8, 5) I admit, that I have not wasn't giving her the attention that shee needed. I tell you this, don't let work consume you. She said she wasn't asking much, just words of encouragement that she was doing a good job. She said "babe, that's all I wanted, just for you to say that I was doing a good job and not your normal Army reply of 'just suck it up and drive on' :smugfavre:". Then she said "you know how difficult it is with 4 kids with all there fighting and nonsense I have deal with?:dwillhuh:" . She got upset with me because I was making irrational decisions half way arcross the world without sitting down with her. She said she understands how I felt, but at the same time, I owed her that face to face. I agreed.

After 15 years of being with her, I asked her if she cheated, and she said no. I know her more than she knows herself, and vice versa. We've talked on the phone for a good 2 hours. After our conversation, we felt better. One thing I must say, she is a very loving person, we've been through so much shyt to together.

She said that she was worried that I have changed and that she said that she has changed. That's understandable; a whole year away from each other - people are going to change.

Before we got off the phone, I asked her to be straight up with me. "Did you ever cheat me on me?"

She said "No, why would I even do that? Do you see that house and the cars I drive? Do you see our children? Why would I give that up for somebody else? I ain't gone, lie, we got our problems, but that's only between us. "

I asked her "how come you did'nt call AAA to fix the tire like I said?" She was like, "Nikka, you want my rates to go up? You see I got that neighbor cutting our grass for free and you ain't said nothing about that, I got allergies bad and I'm not sweating my hair out either.:rudy: So what's the difference that I got some ashy nikka changing out the tire for free, you gonna do it all the way ove rthere?":usure:
I was like "The rates don't go up though? :skip::stopitslime::comeon:
She was like "Do you pay the bills? You know these companies are trying to nickle and dime us for everything:beli: You still want that PS4 right?:leon: The boys want to play Skylanders when you get home, Ray J (my son) can only play for an hour though cause he got homework and he been acting up in school:birdman:

At that point, I had the seperation papers in my hand already filled out that I got from the JAG office earlier yesterday.:to: I threw them in the bushes.

I think you might need to heed @Emperor_ReinScarf and get that KeyLogger breh. I'm anti-handcuffing/lo-jacking a chick, but when it comes to something substantial like marriage that affects your pockets, your residence and the life of your children, then doing some recon work is totally acceptable.

Hell, I would say the same for a dude who's planning to marry a chick. Nothing wrong with making sure before you spend 5K on that ring and give her access to your family, home and finances.

I say that because its very easy for her to say "no, I'm not cheating", "I let some trick mow the lawn because he does it anyway," "no, I wouldn't think of cheating on such a good provider like you." But what are her actions saying?

She's worried about the AAA rate going up when its a once a year fee that comes to less than $150 even for the premium package? :stopitslime:

Nickel and diming from AAA as an excuse for using the help of a dude whom you explicitly told her to stop dealing with? :comeon:

Seriously, she's more worried about fees from AAA than the possibility of doing something that could damage her perception in the eyes of her husband? :why:

Paying bills? PS4? :skip:

Breh, I'm not suggesting divorce. I'm suggesting you get some information, so you know what you're dealing with here. Beyond what's said on here because we're just speculating. But with all this evidence, its damn near speculating for oil in Saudi Arabia.

Peace