On a serious note, who's been divorced or going through one right now?

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just ran this by an Old South OG. He said, be careful, bcuz if that dude is real goonie and she's really into him. He might convince her to set you up for that military life insurance policy.:damn:
Especially if she know she might lose out in the divorce, they might trying to knock your head off. Be careful, it's a very dirty game.

She can kill you and say you beat her. :merchant:
be in the military and get married brehs...

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
I posted this before but felt like posting it again :to:

I remember my nikka from high school knocked up his high school sweetheart during his freshmen year of college. Ended up marrying the bird shortly after she got pregnant
He dropped out of college, began working at a factory job during days and at a gas station at night to pay for his son. Basically left all of his nikkas alone cause he had no time to kick it no more. All of this while his old lady stayed at home and didn't do shyt all day besides take care of the baby. He ended up knocking her up again a year later, ultimately found enough time to enroll into night school in order to work on that degree.

Two years after the second baby was born, he started noticing something fishy. His old lady became distant and started dropping the kids off more and more at her parents house while he was at work. He noticed she was fixing herself up more and more.

He eventually installed some keylogger software on his computer and found out that she was creeping around with some Mexican immigrant :snoop:

Homie threw his life away over this bird on some "i'm going to take care of my family shyt".

These hoes aint shyt :camby:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
I just talked to my pops, nikka dun dropped some gems on me. My parents been together for over 35 years, so I think his points are valid compared to some of these nikka's posts on this thread.:mjpls:

My dad asked "was there any physical or sex involved? :ld:" I was like "no:beli:". He was like, "She was just using nikka's to get shyt done around the house?:ohhh:" I was like "yeah" :sadcam:. He was like "sounds like that other guys ain't shyt and a female just doing what females do - use idiots to get stuff done":sas2:

Me: :leon:
@Theraflu and @61 Corpses thanks for help me out breh's and holding it down when shyt gets hot :myman:
Naw man.. That's what you wanted to hear to begin with... she should've never had a guy over to begin with. That's disrespect. I hope she's under 20.

The Don

The Illest
Daps
Reppin
P-Town
I'm about to go through one. We both got to the point where we were just like :yeshrug: its not worth it anymore. We got 2 kids together. Trust me I've been through that infidelity shyt and it aint fun….when trust is lost you might as well:camby: cuz there's no coming back from that. I've been separated for about a year now and when we first split I aint gonna lie I was kinda like :sadcam: cuz we were married 5 years but I kept telling myself its for the best. After I got through the :sadbron: phase I felt better than ever cuz I now have peace of mind which is the best feeling in the world and as far as the kids as long as they get loved from both sides or at least your side thats all that matters. I know how it is when you wanna make it work for the kids but in the end realistically the kids aren't enough. So in a nutshell I'm saying you're gonna go thru it but once you get out of it you'll be stronger than ever……if she aint trustworthy she aint worth it. There's somebody out there for everybody and you should know your worth :to:……don't try to fix your past when you don't know what the future holds…..real shyt from a Coli breh :win:

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
I'm about to go through one. We both got to the point where we were just like :yeshrug: its not worth it anymore. We got 2 kids together. Trust me I've been through that infidelity shyt and it aint fun….when trust is lost you might as well:camby: cuz there's no coming back from that. I've been separated for about a year now and when we first split I aint gonna lie I was kinda like :sadcam: cuz we were married 5 years but I kept telling myself its for the best. After I got through the :sadbron: phase I felt better than ever cuz I now have peace of mind which is the best feeling in the world and as far as the kids as long as they get loved from both sides or at least your side thats all that matters. I know how it is when you wanna make it work for the kids but in the end realistically the kids aren't enough. So in a nutshell I'm saying you're gonna go thru it but once you get out of it you'll be stronger than ever……if she aint trustworthy she aint worth it. There's somebody out there for everybody and you should know your worth :to:……don't try to fix your past when you don't know what the future holds…..real shyt from a Coli breh :win:
how old were you when you got married breh and how long did you guys go out for?

The Don

The Illest
Daps
Reppin
P-Town
how old were you when you got married breh and how long did you guys go out for?

got married at 22 and only dated 6 months…..to tell you the truth I'm surprised it lasted 5 years but we both grew to love each other and to tell you the truth we still do but were not for each other….maybe if it was 10 years from now or something :yeshrug:

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
got married at 22 and only dated 6 months…..to tell you the truth I'm surprised it lasted 5 years but we both grew to love each other and to tell you the truth we still do but were not for each other….maybe if it was 10 years from now or something :yeshrug:
damn breh, that was quick. but shyt i been in a ltr since i was 18, sometimes it feels like im married too :wow: