On a serious note, who's been divorced or going through one right now?

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
You don't know your wife until you see her in divorce court the old saying .

I caught a girl I was dating with a keylogger playing around on me

Smile up in her face but plot instead

yall know this dude @Blaxican707 aint' gon' listen right? :mjpls:
people go on the net to validate their feelings/opinions, not to be told they're wrong.​

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Eh maybe, I was like that before not taking advice thinking I knew that person and you don't.

The old yeah that's true but you don't know my wife like that :youngsabo:

yall know this dude @Blaxican707 aint' gon' listen right? :mjpls:
people go on the net to validate their feelings/opinions, not to be told they're wrong.​

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Not really, Im comming of a year long deployment and things have just changed between us. I litteraly feel sick to my stomach. I worry about how the relationship will change and how it will affect our children that we have.

I feel like im carrying a big bag of bricks that i keep carrying around.
Told you them fairfield military wives be gettin dikked down :ufdup:

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
I just talked to my pops, nikka dun dropped some gems on me. My parents been together for over 35 years, so I think his points are valid compared to some of these nikka's posts on this thread.:mjpls:

My dad asked "was there any physical or sex involved? :ld:" I was like "no:beli:". He was like, "She was just using nikka's to get shyt done around the house?:ohhh:" I was like "yeah" :sadcam:. He was like "sounds like that other guys ain't shyt and a female just doing what females do - use idiots to get stuff done":sas2:

Me: :leon:
@Theraflu and @61 Corpses thanks for help me out breh's and holding it down when shyt gets hot :myman:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Just curious, how did it work out for you? Was it hard or easy? Are there children inovled? If you would recommend how to deal with it, what would you say to that person who may be getting one? :lupe:
i was in the military when mine happened... it wasn't too bad. She got everything and I pay madd childsupport.. but by the time of the last court date everything was cool.

Just make sure you communicate with her..and don't just bounce like I did - to avoid her going nuts.

It's always hard even when it's easy. I would say def get a lawyer if you can afford one. Don't get upset over the phone or text until you know what you want to do. Don't keep the kids away from her.. and document everything.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
:stopitslime: dumbass nikka yo pops wuz just trying to make you feel better

:mjlol: @ this nikka thinkin his bytch ain't gettin piped, she off by herself, smokin weed (makes hoes hella horny), invitin nikkaz to her crib, got baby mommaz callin your house trippin tryna fight her, basically came out and admitted to it, "I fukked up" :dead:

But these simp ass nikkaz ready to catch a case tryna go after tha next man :what: nikka you better check yo bytch :rudy:

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
nah son. no divorce for me. my wife and I are :blessed:

Then why you so quick to tell OP to give up on his marriage? :dahell:

@Blaxican707 some of these cats on here know from experience, but don't listen to most of these blockheads. Before you call it quits, see if you can find out for sure if she stepped out. If she didn't, go from there to TRY and work things out.

She wildin' though...be prepared for the worst.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
@Blaxican707 If you both can work it out & be honest then do it for your kids. You don't want them to be a statistic & have a broken family. If you're both committed to making things right then do it. If not then I can't stress the importance of retaining an attorney to protect you rights as a father, but your financial rights to provide the best for your kids. This system is setup to benefit women Bruhs, not men trying to do right by their kids. I'm speaking from experience having gone through what you might go through yourself. Thank goodness I had a decent attorney & judge who saw through the lies. I can see how a lot men get effed because they don't have legal advice & get taken advantage of.

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
I think this deployment really got to her TBH, we are in a new place and not really familiar. We've been through multiple deployments, but we had friends were we were at before. I think this time was because she really no one to turn to, friend wise. All in all, at least there is some nikka's on here in the Coli that are straight at giving advice.

Like I said, marriages will have their upsets and downs. There are people on facebook that always be posting this lovey-dove shyt, makes you wonder why they trying so hard on facebook to put that shyt out there like that.