Omarosa goes HAM on Trump: leaks firing tape, says there's tape where he uses n-word.. Trump respond

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
She worked for a guy who she knew was racist. Got evidence confirming he was racist and still worked for him. And is only "exposing" him, because she got fired and wasn't special enough in the clique?

You know her ancestors and kinfolk were the type who undermined slave revolts and helped the Europeans colonize Africa.

EDIT: @Flywin Lannister fair point. corrected.

Last edited:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Another one of these my best friends cousins grandmother says it's true third hand account shyt

Lmao believe duck takes breh

If this existed one of these rich liberals would have tried to derail trump a long time ago
Obviously take it with a grain of salt. I don’t see why she would lie to me. If tapes do come out than she wasn’t lying :manny:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Problem with this like I said in the OP and @Paper Boi said: this will actually GROW Trump’s popularity and strengthen his base

“He truly is just like us!” etc

i dont think so :ehh:

will his racist, piece of shyt base love it? yeah, they will. but we're currently at a point where fox news gets on tv and says "where's the proof that he's racist"? it would put that bullshyt to bed very quickly

i dont think he would lose much support, but it wouldn't grow it because the people who would actually like that tape are already part of his cult anyway

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
i dont think so :ehh:

will his racist, piece of shyt base love it? yeah, they will. but we're currently at a point where fox news gets on tv and says "where's the proof that he's racist"? it would put that bullshyt to bed very quickly

i dont think he would lose much support, but it wouldn't grow it because the people who would actually like that tape are already part of his cult anyway
That makes sense

Could it FURTHER embolden his alt-right and ‘already racist’ (older voters) and could this lead to more manifestations and also more hate crimes and violence and pure racist acts though?

If the PRESIDENT is using the word, they will feel empowered to use it more publicly

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
There definitely is a Trump tape where he shyts on Gays and Blacks. My client’s best friend works for NBC and she was the one who discovered the “grab em bu the p*ssy tapes”.... If my client is telling the truth, apparently he says worse shyt about blacks and gays on those tapes. NBC didn’t release the full tapes apparently.
Meh...Lyndon B. Johnson said the n-word like it was going out of style...and he signed the Civil Rights Bill! I'm sure that Bill Clinton, George Bush, and any other southern white man whom has been POTUS has or does use the n-word. Cacs gonna cac. This isn't news.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Aunt Jemima ass bytch!

fukk her and anyone like her. I also don't hear anything wrong on this tape she recorded regarding her firing.

John Kelly claimed their were some integrity issues on her part and I believe him,sorry to say it but she is no good. Only saying this stuff now because she wants to come up and was fired.