Omarosa goes HAM on Trump: leaks firing tape, says there's tape where he uses n-word.. Trump respond

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Sohh Trump’s lawyer is going to jail for that, or he never recorded IN the White House?

Recording in the White House/D.C. is legal. Recording in the Situation Room is not. You need special clearance just to get in there, and cell phones are not allowed inside because they pose security risks (what if a foreign government hacks the phone and records classified information being discussed inside the room). The fact that she got in with a phone suggests the WH has major problems with security.

For people who don't know...it's this room:
Obama_and_Biden_await_updates_on_bin_Laden.jpg

The stupidity of this Trump administration is going to get people killed, if it hasn't already

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I was hoping the tape was video just so I could see her ass

But none of this is shocking. They need to release the racist tape though.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
If this NBC n word tape exist it would have been leaked already. You think nbc would keep that under wraps?

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Recording in the White House/D.C. is legal. Recording in the Situation Room is not. You need special clearance just to get in there, and cell phones are not allowed inside because they pose security risks (what if a foreign government hacks the phone and records classified information being discussed inside the room). The fact that she got in with a phone suggests the WH has major problems with security.

For people who don't know...it's this room:
Obama_and_Biden_await_updates_on_bin_Laden.jpg

The stupidity of this Trump administration is going to get people killed, if it hasn't already
it has already with many people.
Survivors reveal horror of Donald Trump's botched Yemen raid

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
im sure hes on tape saying that. but whoever has it needs to hurry up and leak it
but they should do it after the midterms cause i dont want a surge of racists who wouldnt have bothered voting in the midterms getting a push from the news of this.
also i just want to see how the entire repulican party would juelz it :rihfukkyou:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Not saying it does or doesn't exist, but Omarosa saying it means absolutely nothing at this point. Might even be counterproductive on a "boy who cries wolf" type note if receipts don't come out soon.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I'm certain Trump has said and continues to say ****** but it's still fukk her and Trump. You claim Trump was saying ****** since the Apprentice days but you still went to work for him. Her ass wouldn't be revealing this if she hadn't gotten fired. Expect her to be a speaker at the 2020 Democratic Convention.

I would still blow her back out as a way to bring her back to the black community though.
full

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
There definitely is a Trump tape where he shyts on Gays and Blacks. My client’s best friend works for NBC and she was the one who discovered the “grab em bu the p*ssy tapes”.... If my client is telling the truth, apparently he says worse shyt about blacks and gays on those tapes. NBC didn’t release the full tapes apparently.

Hol' up...

You mean to tell me...that somebody leaked the tapes of him saying off the wall chit, but didn't leak THE WHOLE THING...as he was in the running to be the "Leader Of The Free World"???

Why????