Omarosa goes HAM on Trump: leaks firing tape, says there's tape where he uses n-word.. Trump respond

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Omarosa is indeed a lowlife, and Trump is a racist. If she was so concerned with Trump's racism, she would have quit instead of having to be let go and she would just release the tapes instead of trying to strategically bargain or whatever she is trying to do.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Release all the ****** tapes.

I wanna see c00n trumpsters squirm. :mjgrin:
Problem with this like I said in the OP and @Paper Boi said: this will actually GROW Trump’s popularity and strengthen his base

“He truly is just like us!” etc

You’re talking about people who would think using black people ONLY as entertainers and have full apartheid/separation between racist would be Making America Great Again...

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
There definitely is a Trump tape where he shyts on Gays and Blacks. My client’s best friend works for NBC and she was the one who discovered the “grab em bu the p*ssy tapes”.... If my client is telling the truth, apparently he says worse shyt about blacks and gays on those tapes. NBC didn’t release the full tapes apparently.

Another one of these my best friends cousins grandmother says it's true third hand account shyt

Lmao believe duck takes breh

If this existed one of these rich liberals would have tried to derail trump a long time ago

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
There definitely is a Trump tape where he shyts on Gays and Blacks. My client’s best friend works for NBC and she was the one who discovered the “grab em bu the p*ssy tapes”.... If my client is telling the truth, apparently he says worse shyt about blacks and gays on those tapes. NBC didn’t release the full tapes apparently.

This will drop when Michelle Obama whitey tape drops lmao

Daps
Reppin
St louis
fukk that stupid sellout bytch.
with that being said.....drop dime bytch.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Something doesn’t sit right with me here :patrice:...Trizzump and the c00n are playing us right now.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Problem with this like I said in the OP and @Paper Boi said: this will actually GROW Trump’s popularity and strengthen his base

“He truly is just like us!” etc

You’re talking about people who would think using black people ONLY as entertainers and have full apartheid/separation between racist would be Making America Great Again...
Dka78GsX0AA7ZZd.jpg

It was already popular with racists and Republicans. Ever since he started his campaign with Mexico sends out their filth to us. Nothing new breh. He'll keep being popular long as he keeps it up.

Still, good to have an audio clip of Trump being explicitly racist and not the dog-whistle shyt he does every day. Too many dumbass c00ns act as if Trump was only called a racist after 2016.