Omarosa goes HAM on Trump: leaks firing tape, says there's tape where he uses n-word.. Trump respond

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There definitely is a Trump tape where he shyts on Gays and Blacks. My client’s best friend works for NBC and she was the one who discovered the “grab em bu the p*ssy tapes”.... If my client is telling the truth, apparently he says worse shyt about blacks and gays on those tapes. NBC didn’t release the full tapes apparently.

Yep of course....folks been saying this for the last few years. Expect the shyt to leak once he either leaves the office or resigns.

This shyt is Nixon all over again.

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
You don't think this is just a play to gain sympathy since this is her only play left..?

Could be breh, but to say that you "yes, I was along for the ride fully and aware and I accept that i am part of the shame" - is a huge statement, regarldess if she trying to get back in our good graces. Thats hard to admit, I must say.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Could be breh, but to say that you "yes, I was along for the ride fully and aware and I accept that i am part of the shame" - is a huge statement, regarldess if she trying to get back in our good graces. Thats hard to admit, I must say.

It really isn't.

She's been rolling with this racist misogynistic cocksucker since The Apprentice and knew full well his whole steez and now she needs another revenue stream and with the Russia charges closing in she wanna play victim?

Nah we good. And no disrespect folks like your mentality is exactly why she's got 9 lives. She's a cold hearted power hungry wretched woman who is a professional con woman.

Always remember this quote from Margin Call

tumblr_o4izywvpnD1uhosaoo1_1280.png

Last edited:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
:russ: She’s really trying to garner sympathy? If what she’s saying is true, he called her the N word on the apprentice and she still decided to take a position in his White House. Omarosa is a very well educated black woman with a banging body I give her that, but she’s horrible when it comes to crafting a positive image.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
There definitely is a Trump tape where he shyts on Gays and Blacks. My client’s best friend works for NBC and she was the one who discovered the “grab em bu the p*ssy tapes”.... If my client is telling the truth, apparently he says worse shyt about blacks and gays on those tapes. NBC didn’t release the full tapes apparently.

breh & assoiates?

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
It really isn't.

She's been rolling with this racist misogynistic cocksucker since The Apprentice and knew full well his whole steez and now she needs another revenue stream and with the Russia charges closing in she wanna play victim?

Nah we good. And no disrespect folks like your mentality is exactly why she's got 9 lives.

Malcom x did the same thing, came out and taught against the NOI...

You act like people don't make mistakes.

CookDat

Shaken, not stirred.
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Oh woooow so Trump says the n-word?
tenor.gif

fukk outta here Hoemarosa. You allowed these crackers to pimp you out. You can suffer the consequences of that all on your own. We dont stand by you nor do we claim you. You just a cracker in blackface.