Omarion Breaks Up With Girlfriend Apryl After She Refuses DNA Test For Son

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
From experience, don't see why this couldn't be his baby.I'm Messican and here is my seed and girl. My daughter has 0 black features and straight ass hair. SE Asians and Messicans ain't that different in terms of skin complexion and hair texture.
yOU4Xgl.jpg

cute

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody is talkin about the average blacks in these countries having straight hair, were just saying it possible because we know they exist. Plus, black people weren't nappy originally but that's a topic for a another day :sas2:

Well nah, no more so there than here. Where do you see nikkas walking around with straight hair (I mean people that don't have major non-black ancestry)? Tightly coiled hair--which people call "nappy--is part of normal black phenotype, breh.

If you look at Rob Van Ham 's pic, he's Mexican and his baby has the same hair as Omarion's Omarion's girl is half Asian, no? So it's almost the same thing. Another nail in the coffin. :dead:

Last edited:

MCMLXXIX

Rookie
Daps
You'd never see a whore, with a tribe of OOW kids, show up at an Indian family reunion. shyt is just not acceptable in their communities. Mahmood, who has a bunch of kids he's not supporting, would not be seen as an equal among the Turkish men in his family. That nikka would be a joke to the family.

It's the complete opposite in the Black community. Whores and pathetic nikkas are welcomed and celebrated.

Hold up....I'm black and I do not accept this. We have had it come up in my family and we deal with the situation, but accepted, never. My family is supportive but will make it totally clear, this is not the business. We will help you, but my Dad will tell my cousins in a minute, a condom or some form of birth control would have eliminated this situation. Their mother started this because she had both boys OOW with two different men, so apples don't fall far from the tree.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Granted the baby can pass for mexicans, but nikkas in here really think a baby is born dark?

Mostly all babies are born white/pink and with "good" hair. No matter the ethnicity.

This isn't true at all. Babies are born "lighter" but that's on a gradual scale based on their adult counterparts and not looking like mexicans. You dumb ho :dead:

Last edited:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At least he know the truth now compared to 18 years down the line and the money and your time has passed by.

Always get DNA test regardless

He doesn't need to ask her either. Just order a home kit, swab the people involved (himself and the baby), and wait on the results. Or just pay a doctor to do it. There are many options.

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!
A good family, in general, is HOH and hard on sorry nikkas. That's what's lacking in the Black community currently.

You don't see this type of shyt in more successful and stable communities.

the most thriving communities in the US have a sense of shame. You'll RARELY see an asian or jewish teen mother or them exposing their problems for all to see

As a community we need to be more tactful

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
This isn't true at all. Babies are born "lighter" but that's on a gradual scale based on their adult counterparts and not looking like mexicans. You dumb ho :dead:

Damn, R.I.P to my nuts cuz its dead in your mouth.

I already said the baby looks mexican, but nuggas in here talkin like if they baby isnt born dark skinned, then they questioning the paternity. No baby is born dark skinned like that period.

So u basically agreed with me, u smegma eatin fakkit.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Talk about how evil some women are. My college roommate's girl back home told him she was preggo. This dude, trying to be "honorable", quit school and got a job to support the baby (dumb). Come to find out she was never preggo, and just said it so he could come home cause she suspected he was cheating. I mean he was :lolbron: but still.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Damn, R.I.P to my nuts cuz its dead in your mouth.

I already said the baby looks mexican, but nuggas in here talkin like if they baby isnt born dark skinned, then they questioning the paternity. No baby is born dark skinned like that period.

So u basically agreed with me, u smegma eatin fakkit.
ur wrong on the bolded I was born extremely dark, such is the life of a #midnightboy :mjcry: