Omarion Breaks Up With Girlfriend Apryl After She Refuses DNA Test For Son

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Where do you live breh?

Completely unacceptable behavior by these past prime spic women. Since when their used ass p*ssy, depreciating looks and entitled attitude should get them a man?

But simps gonna simp. These mofos are everywhere like cockroaches. And the male/female ratios in the USA doesn't favor men in general.

The low birthrates in America for white and black people is abysmal...Americans don't make families, and produce kids-only the spics do it above generation replacement rate, and most of them don't have dime genetics to produce a respectable quantity of decent looking women. After 22 and a couple kids, these Mexican indios are finished. Most of them end up that way by 24.

Also, the massive numbers here of Fatties, old hags, plainly busted bytches, not to mention higher male births and all the unavailable women...men compared to other eras don't die as much...no major war since WW2, sustained period of peace and prosperity since 1945...so the sheer numbers of men age 18-30 is really high. You see all these bars and clubs being complete dikkfests.

And men naturally outnumber the women in the important, desirable 18-30 prime young women.

Because of what mentioned above,
now dudes be willing to adopt some beast just to taste p*ssy:mjlol::russ:, because the numbers of attractive, young, nice and available women are just too low out there.

Not every man is going to :eat:prime dimes.

Miami, I know what I speak off, this is simp central...

Lotta low income men, lotta high expectations having females... Good looking light skinned broads get stable nikkas to come off the bench and take of them. Lotta these chicks make less than 40k and driving bimmers and benzes and living in 3/2 houses... simping is real out here. They all chase the stable dudes, not many to go around in Miami, this place has alot of poverty.

Usually alot of wealth here is from foreign, these guys come here with money with their wifes, usually they knew each other before they got here, settled and got kids, something goes bad along the way and he leaves (usually) or she leaves and wants his doe).

When that happens she usually has multiple kids and can't find white men to take care of them, (white guys here are very in a sense wise or up on game) she'll hook up with black men, lotta older chicks over 30 with kids who can't get back a man of their own race gravitate towards black men as a last resort.

Nikkas would be surprised how many of these brothers out here losing big time, this is a big reason so many sisters are kinda upset, nikkas will marry a spanish woman with 3 baby daddies, not marry a black woman with the same amount of baby daddies lol

That's actually true on some levels, the educated guys tend to date out a little more, and no one wants the broke nikkas (women)

I work with mad women make less than 40k driving new q56's to work and new trucks, bimmers and benzes.. these women (mostly miami) rely highly on a man to take care of them.

When you break it down, I see why so many sisters be upset... lots of white spanish women out here living of a man's dime, lotta black women aren't that privildeged.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
You'd never see a whore, with a tribe of OOW kids, show up at an Indian family reunion. shyt is just not acceptable in their communities. Mahmood, who has a bunch of kids he's not supporting, would not be seen as an equal among the Turkish men in his family. That nikka would be a joke to the family.

It's the complete opposite in the Black community. Whores and pathetic nikkas are welcomed and celebrated.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute

Lotta low income men, lotta high expectations having females... Good looking light skinned broads get stable nikkas to come off the bench and take of them. Lotta these chicks make less than 40k and driving bimmers and benzes and living in 3/2 houses... simping is real out here. They all chase the stable dudes, not many to go around in Miami, this place has alot of poverty.

Usually alot of wealth here is from foreign, these guys come here with money with their wifes, usually they knew each other before they got here, settled and got kids, something goes bad along the way and he leaves (usually) or she leaves and wants his doe).

When that happens she usually has multiple kids and can't find white men to take care of them, (white guys here are very in a sense wise or up on game) she'll hook up with black men, lotta older chicks over 30 with kids who can't get back a man of their own race gravitate towards black men as a last resort.

Nikkas would be surprised how many of these brothers out here losing big time, this is a big reason so many sisters are kinda upset, nikkas will marry a spanish woman with 3 baby daddies, not marry a black woman with the same amount of baby daddies lol

That's actually true on some levels, the educated guys tend to date out a little more, and no one wants the broke nikkas (women)

I work with mad women make less than 40k driving new q56's to work and new trucks, bimmers and benzes.. these women (mostly miami) rely highly on a man to take care of them.

When you break it down, I see why so many sisters be upset... lots of white spanish women out here living of a man's dime, lotta black women aren't that privildeged.

That's messed up. Yeah. In those cases, Black women deserve to be mad.

We've got to stop with this simping shyt as Black men. Taking other race's leftovers. :scusthov: No one respects us as Black men.

The fact that a busted white chick or some muffin-top Latina thinks she has a shot with me shows me what they really think about Black men in general. I can't rock with that shyt, brehs.

fukk I look like raising non-Black children? :scusthov: I'm anti-wifing up single mothers. But, if I had to, I'd definitely take a Black child over some other race's child.

:dahell: is wrong with nikkas, man?

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND

Your report is depressing bruh:sadcam::scust:

For a lot of black dudes, any non-black p*ssy is better than black p*ssy.

Spics and CACS are finished and hit the wall at 30. 35 if they are lucky.:damn:

If they have kids by 25, they're already got that old look and their body aint tight no more.:pachaha:

And when women get older, they usually get fatter, and its tough for them to lose fat. Their metabolism is very slow. Losing fat is a stubborn and frustrating exercice for them.

If I ever smash a MILF/older chix, I'd smash a black woman.:manny:

Black don't crack breh, due to their good quality skin that doesn't take/show wrinkles easily, because of the dark melanin.They can last until 50-55 easily, if they take care of themselves very well with diet and exercice.

If not, they still last way longer than your average cac or spic hoe.(until 45-47)

If black dudes want cacs or spics, take them when they're young and hot.

Otherwise ignore them. You don't owe them old racist hoes anythin, you're not supposed to be their fallback nikka.:scusthov::scust: