Omarion Breaks Up With Girlfriend Apryl After She Refuses DNA Test For Son

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
That's messed up. Yeah. In those cases, Black women deserve to be mad.

We've got to stop with this simping shyt as Black men. Taking other race's leftovers. :scusthov: No one respects us as Black men.

The fact that a busted white chick or some muffin-top Latina thinks she has a shot with me shows me what they really think about Black men in general. I can't rock with that shyt, brehs.

fukk I look like raising non-Black children? :scusthov: I'm anti-wifing up single mothers. But, if I had to, I'd definitely take a Black child over some other race's child.

:dahell: is wrong with nikkas, man?

Breh, nikkas is full of pride and ego. Ain't no way in hell you gonna see brothas admit to being color struck and lacking standards when it comes to women.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Y'all need to stop pedestaling other groups. Its good/bad in every group period

It's not about putting other groups on a pedestal, breh. It's recognizing that, while there may be good/bad in every group, some groups do a better job at maintaining a culture that doesn't accept destructive behavior that may ultimately undermine the group. They impose social sanctions. You know there's a price to pay if you do shyt that doesn't reflect well on your family or the group as a whole.

Are there Iranian, Turkish, Indian deadbeats and single moms? I'm sure there are some. But, please believe the cultures don't approve and those men and women are all but excommunicated. In the Black community, we don't impose the same type of social penalty on the fukkups in our community. We embrace them.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Be obsessed...and I know you ain't talkin' :pachaha:

You're not tired of following me around yet? :dahell: Fukk is wrong with you? Shyt is gettin' really creepy now gotdamn.

i was in this mothafukka b4 u :rudy:

Daps
Reppin
Def Jam Empire
letterL.gif

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
i was in this mothafukka b4 u :rudy:

And yet you felt oh so compiled to quote right away and try to insult me. Just like how you've been constantly tagging me and @'ing me n shyt. I've mostly ignored your socially inept ass but shyt, we all have a limit.

Leave me the fukk alone :camby:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:wow:

This is why the whole marriage/kids thing scares the hell outta me. Haven't gone raw in years, I'm just not willing to go out like that. :smh: