The Comfort Zone
Don't you got the ebola to worry about :mjpls:

Call your own people savages for a disease Cacs spread @Azul :umad:

]

Call your own people savages :pachaha:

But not making that trek to Liberia to aid humanitarian efforts :sas2:

ban @Azul

she has digital ebola

All in threads where I never even addressed you. You were saying fukk nikka? :camby:

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
No, YOU shut the fukk up dikkhead I know what I fukking said and none of it was rooted in bigotry. No answer when I backed up my claims of you all up on my font and no proof that I called my own people "savages." You lose :camby:

Brehs, sorry for derailing this otherwise funny ass thread by going back and forth with this weirdo.

You derailed it with your corny ass joke and I've linked pages on pages of you describing West Africans as ignorant and malicious :camby:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
That's messed up. Yeah. In those cases, Black women deserve to be mad.

We've got to stop with this simping shyt as Black men. Taking other race's leftovers. :scusthov: No one respects us as Black men.

The fact that a busted white chick or some muffin-top Latina thinks she has a shot with me shows me what they really think about Black men in general. I can't rock with that shyt, brehs.

fukk I look like raising non-Black children? :scusthov: I'm anti-wifing up single mothers. But, if I had to, I'd definitely take a Black child over some other race's child.

:dahell: is wrong with nikkas, man?
:deadmanny:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Quote someone because they called your lame ass joke out and act like a victim :mjlol: