LMAO that's a Mexican baby

that baby look like Danni Trejo

Latino 1-0 Omario

kid looks just like my nephew :sas2:

omarion_megaa.jpg

:pachaha:

Cotdamn that baby looks mexican as fukk :russ:

Mama's baby, Sancho's maybe..

George Lopez out here cucking nikkaz on the low..

Omarion looking like he helping the baby illegally cross the border in this pic

omarion-son-wotsn.png

Lil vato: The border patrol gone esse? :wow:

Fukk dat......he can save money for a DNA by simply doing a TASTE TEST..,,

place in front the baby TWO MEALS

A. Bowl of Tortilla Chips with a side of Guacamole

B. 1 fried drumstick marinated in Hot Sauce

if the baby chooses CHOICE B.

Omarion YOU ARE THE FATHER :ufdup:

Such a good god-father. Babysitting Gabriel Iglesias' son

That baby came out with a damn poncho and mexican flag. DAMN

:dead:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
This happened to one of my brother's friends. The Mexican wife came into the relationship with a kid. They had a blaxican kid together and then she had another kid while they were married that was obviously not his (she later admitted that the baby's father is white). But this guy signed the birth certificate and raises that half Mexican/half white child as if his sperm had something to do with his creation.

SMH. That cac came in and stole some of Mexico, again. :mjlol:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
baby looking like speedy gonzalez and omarion thinking it was his at first...

I want to see video of her face when he ask for the dna test...

Like...how crazy is it to say no to that...

"Boy quit playing you know that's your son" :sadcam:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The vicious entitlement of these hoes...they think they can get away with dirty shyt on the daily :scust:

Breh, they certainly think that. Then, they try to throw shame on nikkas when they erupt when they find out. Society also tries to throw shame nikkas.

Chick: "I didn't know what to do. I didn't know how he'd react," :usure:

Chick: "I was sure it was his baby." :usure:

Chick: "I didn't want to mess up what we had together by telling him." :usure: (As if she didn't already mess it up by cheating on him!)

Society: "Well, you've already raised the kid(s) for X years, might as well suck it up and continue." :umad:

Society: "That kid needs a father in his/her life." :yeshrug:

Society: "A real man would step up to the plate and raise that kid as his own. That's what a real man would do." :skip:

Last edited:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
baby looking like speedy gonzalez and omarion thinking it was his at first...

I want to see video of her face when he ask for the dna test...

Like...how crazy is it to say no to that...

"Boy quit playing you know that's your son" :sadcam:

Baby came out the womb like

SpeedyG_P.jpg

We need to get the Speedy +
umad.png
for Omarion.

@3Rivers , bless us, breh.

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
Heh even rich and famous brehs can be simps and chumps, and laughable cuckolds.:hamster::cape:

He has his pick of litter when it comes to women, but chose to get used and abused by some half-breed sociopath chix that sucks his ressources, time and attention like a parasite, without providing anything to him back.:mjlol::feedme:

Some nasty one-sided relationship.:trash:

At the end of the day, men have to refuse to be overwhelmed by dem feels for a girl.:sadcam:

Logic and reality are objective, while feelings are biased and subjective. And as soon as you get out of your head, and love with your heart, she has you beat. :manny:

Women are masters of emotional manipulation. Men are masters of rational thinking.:patrice:

Omarion lost home-field advantage by investing emotionally in this hoe.:sas2:

He's feelin her while she's hustling this chump with total impunity.:banderas::to::bryan:

Last edited:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My father has a friend who was married to a crazy bytch.

He knew the first child was his. He knew the second and third were his. The last one, he knew was not his because they had not had sex in years. By the time the last one arrived, he had checked out the marriage.

He had to get a DNA test done on all his kids due to the divorce. He said I remember telling my lawyer, I know for fact that last baby ain't mine. Came back, all of the kids were not his.

I have never in my lifetime saw a man's soul crushed. He had to take a leave from work. Then come to find out the middle two were true brothers. So she cheated with three different men and my father's friend was responsible for all of them. He said even the judge looked at him like, damn how am I suppose to handle this shyt. He said for years he would go to child support court and just cry. Yes, he had to man up and take responsibly, plus the courts helped him with that. When you look back at all the shyt she put you through about the kids and find out they were not your kids, that shyt hurt.

I got a kid (he is way younger then me) at my job who had to get a DNA test because the BM wanted some sort of public aid. Mind you weeks before I saw the child and was like, why didn't this negro get some DNA because this is not his. The child looked nothing like him and I had to hold my tongue because the next thing coming out my mouth was, whose child is this? I happen to open my mouth to another co worker like, that test is going to say that child was not his. My co worker was like, you are evil, don't say that. I get a call early on a Saturday morning, this man is at work in tears and my co worker whispering through the phone, "I hate you, you evil bytch, that baby ain't his. How the hell you know?"
:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
Exactly Lotta women really see black men as the last option when considering something serious.

They do them and have babies with non blacks and run to nikkas when no one else wants them. A lot of Hispanic women do that around here, when papi rejects them they start settling for nikkas and bring 2 or more kids to us. Alot nikkas so blindly light skin good hair tell end up taking take of some chick and her kids just to be with her.

Where do you live breh?

Completely unacceptable behavior by these past prime spic women. Since when their used ass p*ssy, depreciating looks and entitled attitude should get them a man?

But simps gonna simp. These mofos are everywhere like cockroaches. And the male/female ratios in the USA doesn't favor men in general.

The low birthrates in America for white and black people are absolutely abysmal..

Americans don't make families, and produce kids-only the spics do it above generation replacement rate, and most of them don't have dime genetics to produce a respectable quantity of decent looking women. After 22 and a couple kids, these Mexican indio hoes are finished. Most of them end up that way by 24.

Also, the massive numbers here of Fatties, old hags, plainly busted bytches, not to mention higher male births and all the unavailable women...men compared to other eras don't die as much...no major war since WW2, sustained period of peace and prosperity since 1945...so the sheer numbers of men age 18-30 is really high. You see all these bars and clubs being complete dikkfests.

And men naturally outnumber the women in the important, desirable age range for prime beautiful young women (18-30)

Because of what mentioned above,
now dudes be willing to adopt some beast just to taste p*ssy:mjlol::russ:, because the numbers of attractive, young, nice and available women are just too low out there.

Not every man is going to :eat:prime dimes.

Last edited:

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
Granted the baby can pass for mexicans, but nikkas in here really think a baby is born dark?

Mostly all babies are born white/pink and with "good" hair. No matter the ethnicity.