Omarion Breaks Up With Girlfriend Apryl After She Refuses DNA Test For Son

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Exactly Lotta women really see black men as the last option when considering something serious.

They do them and have babies with non blacks and run to nikkas when no one else wants them. A lot of Hispanic women do that around here, when papi rejects them they start settling for nikkas and bring 2 or more kids to us. Alot nikkas so blindly light skin good hair tell end up taking take of some chick and her kids just to be with her.

A dude I used to play football with did this. Mexican chick already has a kid and the nikka is all booed up with her, he's 22 :mindblown:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I have a natural guard up around women just due to be putting on game and my own personal experiences. But Jesus Christ, I come to the Coli and it makes me never want to get in a serious relationship again :mjcry:
you don't have to be like that just choose better than these nikkas don't be a fool for a big butt and a smile not every chicks are like this, there are a few good women around

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
My father has a friend who was married to a crazy bytch.

He knew the first child was his. He knew the second and third were his. The last one, he knew was not his because they had not had sex in years. By the time the last one arrived, he had checked out the marriage.

He had to get a DNA test done on all his kids due to the divorce. He said I remember telling my lawyer, I know for fact that last baby ain't mine. Came back, all of the kids were not his.

I have never in my lifetime saw a man's soul crushed. He had to take a leave from work. Then come to find out the middle two were true brothers. So she cheated with three different men and my father's friend was responsible for all of them. He said even the judge looked at him like, damn how am I suppose to handle this shyt. He said for years he would go to child support court and just cry. Yes, he had to man up and take responsibly, plus the courts helped him with that. When you look back at all the shyt she put you through about the kids and find out they were not your kids, that shyt hurt.

I got a kid (he is way younger then me) at my job who had to get a DNA test because the BM wanted some sort of public aid. Mind you weeks before I saw the child and was like, why didn't this negro get some DNA because this is not his. The child looked nothing like him and I had to hold my tongue because the next thing coming out my mouth was, whose child is this? I happen to open my mouth to another co worker like, that test is going to say that child was not his. My co worker was like, you are evil, don't say that. I get a call early on a Saturday morning, this man is at work in tears and my co worker whispering through the phone, "I hate you, you evil bytch, that baby ain't his. How the hell you know?"

:damn:

@Emperor_ReinScarf , get in here, breh.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Studies say like 6 percent of dads are raising kids they think are theirs but aren't.

Probably higher.

You can beat it up today, and tomorrow a next nukka can

But who do you think she's gonna choose ? The clean cut nice guy nukka or the thug .

A firmer friend of mine whose a single mother had no idea who her child's father is. It was one of two guys she just pinned it on the dude she liked more.

:damn:

@Emperor_ReinScarf , get in here, breh.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Studies say like 6 percent of dads are raising kids they think are theirs but aren't.

Probably higher.

But who do you think she's gonna choose ? The clean cut nice guy nukka or the thug .

A firmer friend of mine whose a single mother had no idea who her child's father is. It was one of two guys she just pinned it on the dude she liked more.

I know a chick like that. Claims that both of her children have the same father!

Man, a blind man could see that those two kids didn't come from the same nikka. Skin tones are at the opposite ends of the spectrum. These chicks are living foul out here. These women have the right to abort. Well, men have the right to know if the turkey being cooked in the oven is the one they'd left in the refrigerator to marinate the night before.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

Probably higher.

Meeting up with old flames has never been easier. I could never raise another man's seed I'd been told was mine. That shyt would be absolutely soul-crushing, breh. I'd probably have to murk someone after that type of betrayal.

baracka zulu

I don't pop molly, but I'll fuk Rob Ford (nh)
Daps
Reppin
West Philly (215)
most women can't WAIT to take that test... i jokingly asked my girl to take one.... in the words of my girl

"sure i'll take the test.. but just know i'll be keeping that test to show your son one day of what you really thought of us.... after i make your life a living hell for treating me like some slut... let me know when you're ready to go :sas2:"

me : :ohhh::obama: "i respect that answer"

my kid literally looks like my twin so i never did it... but the confidence and swagger of her words... and knowing she just couldn't wait to prove me wrong and fukk me over... i knew she wasn't lying

had a nikka like :whoa:

but let her have been like "nah nikka i'm NOT gonna get one :birdman:"

i'd have been up in that walmart so fast buying racks of dna tests.. i'd have gotten multiple sources and labs to get my findings AND filed the paperwork before i even got the results back, just to be sure

She played you like a fiddle :mjlol:

Be gullible as fukk and fall for :duck: cuz your bytch can sell her performance well, brehs :mjlol:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
most women can't WAIT to take that test... i jokingly asked my girl to take one.... in the words of my girl

"sure i'll take the test.. but just know i'll be keeping that test to show your son one day of what you really thought of us.... after i make your life a living hell for treating me like some slut... let me know when you're ready to go :sas2:"

me : :ohhh::obama: "i respect that answer"

my kid literally looks like my twin so i never did it... but the confidence and swagger of her words... and knowing she just couldn't wait to prove me wrong and fukk me over... i knew she wasn't lying

had a nikka like :whoa:

but let her have been like "nah nikka i'm NOT gonna get one :birdman:"

i'd have been up in that walmart so fast buying racks of dna tests.. i'd have gotten multiple sources and labs to get my findings AND filed the paperwork before i even got the results back, just to be sure

nikka, you got styled on rather easily. :snoop:

I bet used car salesman probably get excited when they see you show up.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Because he's a bytch, real nikka would swab dat baby mouf and send the sample out his damn self

nikka must not have watched the last season of love and hip hop....:obama:

images

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
Exactly Lotta women really see black men as the last option when considering something serious.

They do them and have babies with non blacks and run to nikkas when no one else wants them. A lot of Hispanic women do that around here, when papi rejects them they start settling for nikkas and bring 2 or more kids to us. Alot nikkas so blindly light skin good hair tell end up taking take of some chick and her kids just to be with her.

This happened to one of my brother's friends. The Mexican wife came into the relationship with a kid. They had a blaxican kid together and then she had another kid while they were married that was obviously not his (she later admitted that the baby's father is white). But this guy signed the birth certificate and raises that half Mexican/half white child as if his sperm had something to do with his creation.